Chapter 44~ "I hate him"

Start from the beginning

The doors open and I run out of the small box before running into the main hallway, seeing the guys sitting on the couches but I don't stop, I want to go back home. Not here to the house, back to Vancouver

We weren't even together for fucks sake, so why the hell does it hurt so much? He held me, trusted me enough to let me listen to him, loved my touch so why would he do tha-he was acting, the whole time dumb bitch. No one likes you, get that in your fucking head.

"IVY" I hear Seb call after me and I go from walking to speed walking away as I wipe my cheeks looking down at his hoodie on me. Fucking liar. 

I stop in my tracks and pull it off before throwing it onto the floor beside me, the cool air or Italy causes goosebumps on my skin and I hug myself looking at the dark grey hoodie sitting on the floor before looking up to see the guys running towards me. I look at the hoodie feeling both anger and saddness before groaning as tears drip from my cheeks and kicking the hoodie. 

I turn the other way and walk towards the car, I hate him, and I hate me even more for still not believing his dumb act. He has to be acting, he promised he'd never let me go. So why would he push me away? He even got me a damn ring that matches with his.

Want to go back and see it all again? Maybe need to walk in on them to understand-HE CHEATED ON YOU, HE SLEPT WITH HER AND TOLD YOU TO SHUT THE FUCK UP

Ignoring the voice in my head when someone grabs my hand from behind and pulls me back causing me to turn facing D. His eyes widen a bit when he sees my tears and Seb's widen more before he rushes to my side along with Nico. "What's wrong?" Seb panics and I look down sniffing, my damn nose is stuffy again.

"Ivy what the hell happened?" D questions and I bite my lip to keep the tears at bay, the one person that promised me he'd always be there for me lied. He's a liar.

"What did that idiot do?" Nico questions and they all go quiet as do I, "can we leave" I ask quietly rubbing my arms too cold. Why would he do that? What did I do? Why-how was I not enough?

D-Did he want sex? Is that all he want-no no no don't think that Ivy.

I hear the car unlock, "Wait right in here..." Nico trails off opening the car door for me and I get in without a word, D gets in and starts the car turning on the heat and I kick off my shoes bringing my legs up onto the seat pulling them to my chest. "We'll be right back, don't move Ivy" D says and I nod taking a deep breath. 

"Want me to play some musi-" Seb's cheerful voice is cut off when Nico and D glare at him and the door shuts but I look back seeing them both smack Seb.

Sebastian Morales

All I asked was if she wanted some damn music to pass the time. Fucking bullies.

"What the hell do you think happened?" Dawson asks as we walk back into the hotel, what the fuck did that fucker do to make her cry like that? She was so exited to see him so why the hell did she come crying like that?

"No idea" I mutter as Nico smirks at the trembling Bell girl.

We all walk into the elevator and Nico presses the second floor button as I lean against the wall. "If he did something wrong can I shoot him?" Nico asks and I smirk slowly. "I thought you hated Ivy" I tease as Dawson rolls his eyes.

"Let's be honest cousin, no one hates her. For some reason I see my baby sister in her" he grunts leaning against the wall propping his injured leg up and I sigh. His 17 year old sister died-was murdered about 3 years ago and ever since he's been-well basically a bitch to everyone. I was honestly surprised when Ivy called him Nico and he didn't kill her. He only let his sister Mila call him that. She was his only family, her death hit him pretty hard.