I Guess This Means We Breakup?

Harry: 44
Camryn: 44

Josh: 29
Darcy: 27

Calum: 20

Acacia: 19
Bindi: 18

Grandkids
Penny: 9
Via: 6
Violet: 1 month

November 1 2038

"Hi Casey,"Harry calls as he watches Acacia's long blonde hair fly past the open doorway of the kitchen where him and Camryn are sitting and eating their lunch.

"Hi!"Acacia quickly calls as she continues her route up the stairs and straight towards Bindi's room, not even bothering to knock as she runs in.

"WOAH I'M CHANGIN' HERE!"Bindi exclaims with her back to the door, assuming it was one of her parents walking in, only in a pair of black shorts and completely shirtless and braless.

"Piss off it's just me,"Acacia pants, throwing her laptop onto Bindi's bed and sitting down right next to it, falling back on the bed in disbelief.

"Oh, then I'll keep the shirt off,"Bindi cheekily replies, balling up her shirt and throwing it to the side as she climbs onto her bed and sits next to Acacia's panting body. "What's going on? Why do you look like you're going to pass out and have a heart attack at the same time?"

"Because I am,"Acacia says breathlessly, turning her cheek on Bindi's mattress to look at Bindi with an amazed smile. "I got an email."

"I'll alert the media,"Bindi snorts, reaching her hand down to grab Acacia's that's laying on the bed, beginning to fiddle with Acacia's fingers.

"No Bind, the email,"Acacia exaggerates, looking up at Bindi with her big green eyes as Bindi looks up from peering down at Acacia's fingers, slowly looking up and widening her eyes before screaming and collapsing on top of Acacia.

"Choking...me..."Acacia giggles as Bindi hugs her naked chest as tightly against Acacia's body as possible.

"I don't even care!"Bindi exclaims, pressing her lips against Acacia's cheek and then continuing to press pecks there. "What did it say? What did it say?!"

"I dunno, I haven't looked yet,"Acacia giggles, turning her face so that her lips collide with Bindi's instead of her cheek, rubbing her hand up and down Bindi's back as Bindi cups her cheek with her hand.

"Well, look, baby!"Bindi exclaims with a big grin, pulling her lips away from Acacia as their eyes that are both lit up meet. "LOOK! What're you doin' still laying here? LOOK!"

"Okay, okay, calm your tits,"Acacia giggles, reaching out to grab Bindi's bare breast and rub her finger against Bindi's pink nipple. "Your very nice tits."

"Hey, hey, later, open,"Bindi commands, swatting Acacia's hand away from her chest as Acacia jokingly sighs and rolls her eyes, reaching towards her laptop and opening it up with shaky hands.

"Okay, okay, I'm looking,"Acacia pants, her fingers shaking as she types on her keyboard, Bindi pulling on a sports bra as she does so before crawling to sit next to Acacia and placing a comforting hand on her knee, both of them sitting with their legs folded into a pretzel.

"There it is, there it is,"Bindi squeals, tapping on Acacia's laptop screen as the email pops up on the screen along with hundreds of other miscellaneous emails.

"I can't—I can't open it,"Acacia whimpers, shaking her head and putting her hands in front of her face, falling backwards onto the bed.

"Hey, yes you can,"Bindi says, falling back onto the bed so that she's laying right next to Acacia and grabbing one of her hands, interlocking her fingers through Casey's before placing them on on top of her bare stomach. "Look at me, it will be fine. No matter what it says, everything will be fine."