I looked away and bit my lip. He was speaking the truth. But I don't know. I sighed, "Can I please use your bathroom?" 

He nodded, "I've laid out some clothes and a toothbrush in the bathroom. You're clothes are dirty and in the wash. Freshen yourself up you'll feel better."  

He handed me a shirt and I put it on. I got up and saw it reached my mid thighs. I said thank you and then realised, "you didn't ask me if he touched me or had his way with me." 

"I checked while I was undressing you." he said in a nonchalant tone. I glared at him. How could he? That's is really messed up. "Before you start yelling. I didn't touch. I only looked. Anyway when I want to fuck you. I want you awake and sober." 

I shook my head, "you don't give up do you?" 

He smirked, "I'm a cop we've got patience. The bathroom is an en suite so just open those two doors."  

I walked to the bathroom and closed the doors. I looked around and saw it had everything and was very clean. His toiletries and stuff was packed neatly. Everything had its special place. Let me guess a neat freak. I saw the clothes was also neatly folded. I saw the toothbrush, a small tube of toothpaste, a face cloth, a towel, a small soap and small bottles of shampoo, conditioner and body lotion.  

They were all placed separately and I noticed they followed a pattern. I looked at the items in shock. OCD anyone? I shook my head and cleaned and freshened up.  

I turned off the shower. I dried myself with the face cloth first. I looked at the bottles and picked them up. he'll probably get a fit or something if I forget it there. Even his stuff is packed neatly in the shower. I opened the shower door and I was surprised to see Wayne standing with a towel.  

I covered my private bits and glared at him. He rolled his eyes. "I've seen you naked already. I've undressed you remember." 

"I wasn't in my conscious mind." He sighed and handed me the towel I turned sideways and took it. His hands were still out and I gave him the bottles and soap. I wrapped the towel around me and got out.  

I walked to the mirror and groaned when I saw my hair. I saw there was a brush, comb and gel. Either he is very attentive or just freaking me out here. I started combing the mess and got it neat added some gel and I was fine.  

I saw he was still inside looking at me and smirking. "Err do you mind?"  

He smirked, "no. I don't I actually like the view. I'm taking it all in so that I can get used to it." 

I closed my eyes and took a deep breath, "I'm sorry but I'm going to..." I felt his arms around me and felt him loosening the towel. I opened my eyes and felt the towel dropped to the floor. I looked at our reflections in mirror and took a nervous breath. He kissed my shoulder and looked up into the mirror and smirked. 

"You're going to do what?" he hands were moving all over my body. His one hand went lower and he started rubbing his hand between my legs. My breathing hitched. I felt his member behind my back. 

He groaned, "Alicia, Alicia, you've got no idea what you've got yourself into. Do you?" I tried moving his hand away. He tightened his hold. "I wouldn't do that." 

"You're making me uncomfortable." I said nervously. He picked up on it and looked in the mirror and frowned.  

"Why would you be uncomfortable? It's not you haven't done this before." to prove his point he pushed a finger and he frowned when he couldn't push it deeper. "What's going on? Why you so tight all of the sudden?"  

"As much as you won't believe me I'm not as experienced as you might like to think. The other night was a unexpected." I said. 

He narrowed his eyes, "what do you mean by you're not so experienced? I know you're not a virgin." 

I bit my lip, "no I'm not a virgin but I've only had sex twice." 

He looked confused, "twice as in only two guys." 

I shook my head, "no twice as in only two times."  

His eyes widened and he let go of me. He looked at me with surprise but smirked. He turned me around to look at him. He then started kissing me and put his hands on my ass.  

He pulled away and smirked, "you thought that was going to chase me away. Well I've got news for you. I want you even more now. I'm going to teach you the art of loving."  

"You speak of loving. Do you know why I'm not experienced?" he shook his head, "I'm a recycled virgin. I'm waiting for 'The One'. The one I love and he loves Me." he pulled away in shock. 

I replaced his smirk, "wasn't what you were expecting from a girl like me. Just cos I drink, smoke and get myself in trouble. Doesn't mean I'm also a slut. I've got a few morals left in me." 

He folded his arms he looked at my body, looked up again and smirked. He came closer and kissed me on the cheek, "don't worry I understand. I'll respect your wishes. But I'm still going to fuck you." he kissed my lips and left. 

I turned and looked at the mirror. I was in shock. This is not normal. This not happen.  

I'm a crazy girl not scared of much. But how I'm feeling now I'm scared. I'm scared of him. I shake my head.  

Is this a dream?