Something barreled into me, knocking me to the ground. I landed face forward, harshly landing on my gigantic stomach. I gasped and groaned, my hands shot to my stomach, and a new worry blossomed within my mind. A sharp pain rang through my head, and my vision, already occluded because of the pitch blackness around us, felt hazy. A grunt filled my ears, and something hit the ground somewhat hard beside me.

"I want my mommy." Was the final thing I heard before succumbing to the world of the unconscious.

~*~

My shoulders screamed at me, and my head throbbed something nasty. I lolled my head to the side, struggling to open my eyes. A sharp kick to the ribs made me gasp and groan, temporarily relieving me of the paranoia that dared to grow. My baby is okay and kicking, literally. Now, I need to find my other two babies. I tried to move my hands and realized that I couldn't. Suddenly, I became aware of the cold steel that held my hands together above my head. My eyes fluttered open, and I squinted against the sunlight that penetrated the room.

How long have I been out? I felt my brow furrow as I tried to remember the last thing that happened. I heard Thad cry out, and the next thing I knew, I was hanging in this strange room. Fear coursed through me as the severity of everything started to stare me in the face. My kids are gone, I'm going to die here in this uncomfortable position, and I don't even know what happened to Daryl! No! This is not how I die! I will get my children back if it's the last thing I do! I struggled against the chains that held me up, trying to wiggle my wrists through the cuffs and wincing as the steel dug into my skin.

I continued trying to escape, wiggling my hands, arms, and body—trying anything to free myself from my position. Inside me, the baby viciously kicked my bladder, a groan of pain leaving my lips, and the urge to pee overcame me. Great, now this kid is punishing me for putting us in danger for the millionth time. The door swung open, making me snap my head to view my captor.

"June!" I smiled and felt relief surge as Jacob ran up to me. I kicked my legs out, trying to set myself free again, and felt the chains start twisting, moving me with them. My back faced the door, taking away my view of the door.

"Jake," I whispered, "Hurry! That bitch has Judith and Thad!" Jacob grunted and started to fidget with the chains, his lips pursing. "How'd you find us?"

"Sel said you and Daryl were tracking down Tracy," Jacob explained in a low voice, "I knew I had to come out here and help you guys." A smile spread across his lips, but it looked forced, "You guys aren't the only ones that know a thing or two about tracking."

"Michonne?" I whispered. Jacob hissed under his breath and swore, his green eyes filled with annoyance as he continued to mess with the chains.

"Made her stay back and take care of Alexandria," Jacob answered, "We managed to put out the fire, but June...." The look that crossed his face made me feel the anger that subsided wash over me once more, "The gardens are gone." I cussed loudly and felt my cheeks flush at the news. This is the last time we let a stranger stay with us!

"I'm going to go back, find the keys 'cause these aren't budging," Jacob whispered, moving behind me towards the door, "I'll be right—" The sound of something tumbling to the ground made my ears prick, and my heart race. Grunts and curses filled my room—the obvious sound of a struggle. Frantically, I kicked my legs out, trying my hardest to turn around to see what was going on. It was like time went in slow motion as I turned on the chain's axis, my eyes widening at the sight before me.

Jacob straddled Tracy, his large hands wrapped around her neck, squeezing the life out of her. Tracy tried sucking in a breath; the noise strangled as she clawed at Jacobs' hands. Behind them, the door creaked open, revealing a dirty Mary. I felt a smile grace my lips, happy to see her. She can find the kids while Jacob deals with the psychotic woman underneath him.