~ Chapter 5 ~

Chapter 5:

{*ASHLEY’S POV*}

     I fell on the bed, tired from the long day. The party was awesome, well the one us teens had. The teens, over 14 or are 14, went to the basement to have their own party for the birthday boy. Most of them lived in the house. Yeah, there’s more than one family living in this house. The loud music was the best and I got a couple of dances from different guys. One of my favourite dances was when I danced with Brandon. I don’t know why but every time I looked over at him he was already looking at me, he couldn’t take is eyes off me by the looks of it. Cake was announced and we all went to the dining area. Two boys came with one huge cake, enough of feed us all. There were actually a lot of people. I stood next to the birthday boy as he cut the cake, and after he finished everybody around us was chanting ‘Kiss’.

     I stood there confused at what the hell was happening and turned to look over at Logan who was of the other side of me, “What the hell?” I asked, he just smirked then leaned closer.

     “He touched the bottom with the knife and now he has to kiss the closest girl to him, who seems to be you, Ash...” he whispered, leaning back to his original spot.

     The smirk still pasted on his face.

     I turned to look at Brandon and he was looking at me, his cheeks turning a slight red.

     “Can I?” he asked, my cheeks burning a red.

     “S-Sure…” I stuttered, moving closer to him. He leaned down and planted a kiss on my cheek.

     Sparks once again erupted at his slightest touch. He kept his lips on my cheek for a little longer, and then moved back. The little ones were making gagging noises, while the older ones sighed in disappointment… My guess is that they wanted us to actually kiss.

     Now I’m lying in bed, staring up at the ceiling, thinking about what the hell was up with all the sparks every time I touched Brandon. I sighed turning on my side and cuddling my doona. Soon enough I was asleep.

*•~*~•*

     “ASHLEY DALE!” I heard a muscular voice yell from down stairs.

     I shot up at the sudden voice, slightly dazed since I just woke up, “Yes?” I mumbled quietly, rubbing my tired eyes knowing I wasn’t going to be answered. I swung the duvet off me, swinging my legs off the bed and started walking down the stairs, trying to wake myself up on the way down.

     I made it to the kitchen, ignoring the person that my father was talking to, and sat on the seat next to the person. I leaned my elbow on the bench, putting my head in my hand and closing my eyes. A chuckle sounded from beside me, I would know that chuckle from anywhere!

     I shifted my head to look at the figure beside me, “What are you doing here?” I asked, yawning in the process. He wore jeans, a blue t-shirt, sneakers and a coat. It’s autumn so it’s already starting to get a little chilly.

     “That was really polite of you Ash...” he frowned, but a smile was tugging on the edge of his lips. My dad left at the moment saying he had a phone call to make.

     I sighed, leaning on the back of the chair, crossing my arms, “No I’m serious...” I said shaking my head in the process, “What are you doing here Logan?”

     He shook his head a smile clear on his lips, “I just wanna talk…” he said innocently, looking at me.

     I looked at him, my eyebrow raised in question, “Alrighty…” I shrugged, “Just let me get changed first…” I finished getting up out of the seat and walking to my room.