-𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗲𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻 (19)

[mature content]

"𝐃𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐨- 𝐈 𝐜𝐚𝐧𝐭-"____________________________________________

"𝐃𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐨- 𝐈 𝐜𝐚𝐧𝐭-"
____________________________________________

• 𝗘𝘀𝘁𝗿𝗲𝗹𝗹𝗮 𝗚𝗿𝗮𝗻𝗴𝗲𝗿 •

"Can you please help me put on the ornaments," I shouted through the apartment.

The Christmas tree in front of me reminded me that I needed to get Draco something for Christmas. I already had something planned, but I hoped it would be enough.

I didn't say it back.

I didn't tell him I loved him back.

Why? Because I wanted him to prove he loved me first. And he has been doing that for the past two months, he's taken care of me more times than I count. He takes a bath with me, he watches Christmas movies with me, and he gets me whatever I want to eat. Draco doesn't go home, he tells me he has everything he needs here.

It warmed my heart but it's probably true, his clothes and things are practically everywhere. In my dirty laundry, folded in my draws, some are in my bathroom.

He practically lives here- not that I'm complaining.

His head popped out from the hallway, "But I'm hanging up the popcorn string?"

On his shoulder, Mama cat was balancing herself on him. They have a good relationship, Mama cat really likes him and even he even lets her sleep with us sometimes. When we're not doing something unholy.

"I need help putting the star up," I smiled at him, laying a hand on my baby bump. I'm now five months pregnant, and Draco kisses my belly all the time. "Please."

He nodded, "Of course. I'd never actually tell you no." A cheeky smile made its way onto his face, striding over to where I am and positioning himself behind me.

A shiver ran down my spine when he touched my waist, rubbing small circles on it. Surprisingly, it created a pool between my legs and my knees sort of weaken. I was already weak- but he just make me weaker all over again.

My breath hitched when his lips closed on my neck gently, "Draco.."

"Yes, Love?" His voice was firm, but his lips were telling me silently to tell him what I wanted.

A gasp left my lips when he glided my hand over his erection, his lips growing rougher. "Draco- the Christmas tree-" I was cut off when he turned my around harshly, grabbing my ass in his hands while his lips smashed onto mine.

I was only wearing a sundress.

A soft moan left my lips when his lips traveled down my jawline, all the way to where my dress was holding up my chest. His hands left my hips, instead, traveling under my dress and touching my bare skin, his cold hands making my skin feel on fire.