-𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻 (13)

[Okay so for the Mattheo riddle teacher book I'm going to get that out today.

TW, mentions of rape.]

"𝐈𝐭𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐟𝐚𝐮𝐥𝐭

"𝐈𝐭𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐟𝐚𝐮𝐥𝐭."
___________________________________________

• 𝗘𝘀𝘁𝗿𝗲𝗹𝗹𝗮 𝗚𝗿𝗮𝗻𝗴𝗲𝗿 •

"It's okay, Love." Dracos hand ran up and down my back repeatedly in a soothingly manner, my sobs wracking through my body.

Another one tore through my throat, my face buried into his chest while I sat side ways on his lap with a blanket wrapped around me. I didn't want to believe I miscarried, I wouldn't even think it was possible, but Draco ran a couple of tests and then had me take a couple of potions to confirm one thing- Luca raped me.

I remember what he told me before he stabbed me, he said he only wanted a kid with me. He's sick in the head, so fucking sick and it makes me want to sob until I can't anymore.

A miscarriage.

I actually had a miscarriage and I didn't even know I was pregnant.

So now, we were sitting in the bed of the hospital, the blinds closed and shut, while I sobbed into his chest with my eyes tightly shut. This wasn't supposed to happen. I was supposed to remember my first time, and I wanted it to be with someone I liked.

I felt disgusting.

My entire body felt disgusting even after Draco had helped me shower.

Draco was suddenly shifting, and I grasped onto him without even realizing it. If there's one thing I wanted, was for him to not leave. He only started to lay down and laid me on his chest between his legs, still rubbing my back.

I guess all I can do is look on the bright side, at least I wasn't awake when it happened. At least, I didn't have to suffer while he was violating my body and keep telling him to stop. At least it was over with and at least I don't have the image in my head of him touching my body without consent.

"You should sleep, Estrella." He spoke gently, and I only buried my face into the crook of his neck. This was so weird to let someone hold me like this when the only person who had, was Luca.

"I can't," my voice was barely a whisper, and I tried to make it louder but I only ended up sobbing again.

He sighed, but it wasn't an annoyed sigh. "He won't get away with it." His hands dropped rubbing my back and instead wrapped around me, "I'll make sure of it. But for now, you should sleep. I'll be here when you wake up."

"I've been asleep for two months," I tried to muster up a laugh, suddenly feeling like I was burdening him with my crys and problems.

His hand came up and picked my head up, grasping my chin and making me look him in the eyes. "I'm sorry," he whispered, letting go of my chin and cupping my cheek. "If I hadn't gave you a hickey- if I hadn't left for lunch-"

"It's not your fault," I told him softly, my eyes filling with more tears. "Please don't blame yourself."

"I'll kill him," he spoke gently but sternly, slowly moving his hands from my face to take out the hair tie in my hair and let my curls loose. "You didn't deserve that."

I sighed, laying my head back on his chest. "What happen to Mama cat and kittens."

"Fucker scratched me," he commented, and i furrowed my eyebrows. "I told your friend to tell me your address and now I'm keeping them. But they're fucking menaces-"

The door opened suddenly, and I would've jumped up because I was literally laying on top of my boss, if I hadn't heard Amelias voice. I didn't think I wanted to see her, not when she stood me up and left me at a restaurant looking stupid.

"Is this a bad time?" She closed the door softly, walking closer and I turned my head into Dracos neck, my hair covering the rest of my face. "E-Estrella?"

Draco clasped his hands together behind my back, "She's not in the mood to talk, go away."

Her heals clacked against the floor, indicating that she was coming closer. "I wasn't talking to you, was I?" She retorted in a snarl. "Estrella, Babe, are you okay?"

Draco, again, sighed with an attitude. "Can you go away? We were having a nice conversation. Nothing that involves you so why are you here?"

"I came to check on her, heard she's finally awake-"

"You didn't come to see her when she wasn't," he shot back and all I could do was ball my fists into his shirt. "You never once dropped her off some flowers, or even a teddy bear. If you really cared, you would've put in some effort."

Silence over took the room.

What he said sort of made my heart drop. I thought she would've at least cared, but then again, she asked me out and then stood me up.

Amelia cleared her throat, "Okay, you're right. I came to apologize to her."

"Make it quick." Draco snapped, pulling my blanket back over my shoulders.

"Is she even listening?"

"She is."

"How do you know that?" She shot back, and I could practically feel her burning stare.

Draco ran his hands up and down my back, soothing me again. "Just like how I know what your going to apologize for?" Amelia stayed silent, "For standing her up? That's low, even for you."

"Says you!" She raised her voice, stomping her foot. "Don't you have a women waiting for you at home?"

I visibly tensed.

Hearing about him still being with Astoria was affecting my heart in one way than one but I remember him saying she was black mailing him.

"Don't bring that bitch into this," Draco gripped onto the back of my thighs, and I would say he knew he did it but I feel like he's doing it because Amelias pissing him off. "You know why I have to be with her."

Again, silence.

And then, a door shutting.

I sort of relaxed back into Dracos touch, but he sighed. "Estrella-"

"It's okay," my voice was soft, I didn't want to make him upset. "You said she was black mailing you, I remember."

He started to rub my back again, "Can I tell you why she's black mailing me?" I nodded into the crook of his neck, my hands still grasping his shirt. He gave a a soft chuckle, "My mum killed my father after he cheated on her, and then he tried to hit Amelia and me. Astoria found out about it and I've tried to obliviate her so many times, but she takes these potions that makes the spell just bounce back."

I raised my head, "You're mum sounds brave."

He gave me a cute little smile, and it made my heart completely melt. He went to say something, but the door opened and I turned my head around to see Amelia again, her eyes staring back at mine.

She looked me up and down even though I was under a blanket, "Someone's here to see you, that names Luca."

-

-

-