-𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗲 (9)

"𝐇𝐞 𝐝𝐨𝐞𝐬𝐧𝐭 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞

"𝐇𝐞 𝐝𝐨𝐞𝐬𝐧𝐭 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞."
_________________________________________

• 𝗘𝘀𝘁𝗿𝗲𝗹𝗹𝗮 𝗚𝗿𝗮𝗻𝗴𝗲𝗿 •

My face and palms were still sweaty, and my legs still trembled along with my hands as I held the phone.

Draco completely wore me out- and he knew it. He did it on purpose because that's what a punishment is. How was I supposed to know that? I didn't even know what a breeding kink was until I looked it up and I'm almost one hundred percent sure Draco has one of those.

I didn't want to talk to Luca, but for some reason I felt like I should because I'm currently sitting on my bosses lap, straddling him, after he was just the first person to ever make me cum. But why should I feel bad when Luca has girls over all the time?

And he even told me he was going to relieve some stress, right before he told me he didn't love me.

Why does he deserve my call?

"The ringings getting annoying, Love." Draco told me, leaving back in his seat with a scowl still evident on his face. He was right, the ringing was getting annoying.

I picked up the phone, shakily holding it up to my ear. It wasn't because of how nervous I was, it was because of how hard I had came on my bosses fingers. Even thinking about it happening again was already making my legs feel like jelly.

"Estrella? Baby, are you there?"

Almost immediately, Dracos hands started to cup my ass and massage them, but it was also a warning. "What do you want?" I laid my head on his chest with the phone on my opposite ear, and with how close Draco was, he could hear everything.

"Estrella- fuck. Please listen to me," it sounded like he was breathing heavily in the background, almost as if he'd been crying. "I'm sorry. I didn't mean what I said I- I do love you, baby. You know I do-"

"Luca," I felt my heart crack, as did my voice. I felt like sobbing right now, this wasn't fair. He was so manipulative. "Did you- did you sleep with another girl?"

His loud sigh could he heard through the phone, "Estrella-"

"Luca." My voice trembled, my bottom lip starting to quiver while my vision went blurry. "Did you, or did you not, sleep with another girl."

The silence I got right after that, was my answer.

How could he? I really, really thought that he was just bluffing. I thought that if he truly loved me he'd stop, and he's realize that what he is doing is wrong. But I guess not.

My shaky thumb hit the end button, before the phone was taken out of my hand and my jaw was gripped tightly with another. Dracos eyes started back at me, a questioning look on his face while a tear fell down my cheek.

He was quick to wipe it, "Estrella, what happen."

God, my chest hurt so bad. It was weird to think how words could hurt you mentally, but also physically. It just hurts so much more mentally.

"He- he saw your- your hickey. No I mean- my hickey my- my neck," I tried to talk, but I don't think that was really an option at the moment. "He doesn't love me."

Suddenly, his lips were on mine, stopping mine from trembling while he took the pad of his thumb and wiped my tears, before settling his entire palm on my cheek, rubbing it comfortingly. I kissed him back, the feeling of wanting to cry was slowly fading away.

It was very easy to tell that he wasn't good at comforting people, which is probably why he kissed me but I wasn't complaining. Until he pulled away.

Before speaking, he pecked my lips again. "Estrella, you should probably go. I'm late for lunch with Astoria."

And once he said those words, my heart cracked even more.

Astoria.

He has a girlfriend. And I let him touch me.

I stood up at an instance, the pain on my ass subsiding with new tears. How can he touch me like that, be gentle with me afterwards and then tell me he's going out to lunch with another girl that I forgot was his girlfriend.

I'm an awful person. I saw her carrying him lunch the other day, and instead, he was in the bathroom with me. What is wrong with me? Oh god.

"Estrella-"

"Don't."

I grabbed my bag, before grabbing the rest of my papers and walked out of the room with teary eyes. How could he? He's just like Luca. Exactly like him. Only, I was the side piece this time and I didn't even realize it. Oh fuck, this hurts so much worse than what Luca did to me.

Why does it hurt so much worse?

His calls and pleads were the last thing I heard before I was apparating back, and sitting on my bed.

I felt so embarrassed.

-

When I woke up, a knock was sounded on my door.

I sat up lazily, my eyes still half closed and my eyebrows furrowed. My hair was everywhere, and I didn't care because as soon as I woke up, my mind instantly went straight to Draco. Last night was spent crying, while doing medical papers. How fun is that?

My hands rubbed my eyes, and I stood up with a groan. When I reached the door, I realized I was only in a white T-shirt and had to quickly run around to find a pair of shorts. Once they were found, the knocking on my door turned into pounding, and I rolled my eyes.

When I opened the door, I looked up to see Amelia Malfoy, and I wasn't expecting her.

She looked at me with hatred- if looks could kill, I'd be dead right now. Her eyes scanned me up and down, and she licked her lips before looking me in the eyes again, her plump lips turning into a frown.

Why is she always frowning at me?

The first question to fly out of her mouth is, "Did you sleep with my brother?"

Woah.

I furrowed my eyebrows, "No, why would I do? He's my boss-"

"Don't lie to me, Granger. You came out of his office crying like a baby and your legs were shaking. Did he say something afterwards?" Her voice was somewhat calm, and it made me question her. She acted so odd, one minute hating me and then talking to me like a normal person.

"Malfoy, I can assure you I didn't-"

"That's great, now he won't be offended." She suddenly smile softly, and leaned up, kissing me harshly.

-

-

-