-𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗹𝘃𝗲 (12)

"𝐈 𝐰𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝𝐯𝐞 𝐥𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐝-"____________________________________________

____________________________________________

• 𝗘𝘀𝘁𝗿𝗲𝗹𝗹𝗮 𝗚𝗿𝗮𝗻𝗴𝗲𝗿 •

Blood stained shirt and blurry vision from tears is all I remember.

But I definitely remember Lucas lips on mine.

It hurt, my lower abdomen. Everything hurt right now, I'm not even sure where I was. Head was pounding, stomach felt like it was being torn open even though I wasn't moving. Luca was crazy, I wouldn't have ever thought he would've done that to me.

Where am I?

I can't open my eyes, but my heart was aching. I wanted to sob, I wanted Luca to feel guilty about touching me like that and stabbing me. Why would he do that? I didn't do anything to him, and now everything in my body hearts.

The material underneath me was rough, my hair sticking to my face but I still couldn't move. Why can't I move? I managed to curl my toes, slightly getting feeling back when my ears started ringing, my lips managing to move slight downwards in a frown.

"Estrella? Can you hear me?"

My entire body felt frozen, I couldn't move. I felt like I was still freezing up when Luca was touching me, stabbing me and then kissing me. I don't remember anything after that but I pray to god he only kissed me and nothing else.

The next thing I felt on my face was someone slap me, and I bolted up, my ears still ringing.

I came face to face to Jae. He fucking slapped me.

"Told you fuckers all she needed to be was slapped," commented to the people behind me, and I rubbed my eyes, my vision still blurry.

I looked at him with a glare before I slapped him back. "Why the fuck would you slap me?"

"Why would you slap me?"

"Because you slapped me."

He rolled his eyes, "Took you long enough to wake up, bitch."

I took a look around my surroundings, looking at the hospital bed that I was in. Two doctors surrounded me besides Jae, his glasses off and it makes me wonder how long I've been here. There's wires connected to my skin, a monitor going off but I'm clearly alive.

Thank fuck.

"How long have I been here?"

Someone entered the room, someone that I recognized all to well. "Almost two months." Draco told me sharply, a clip board in his hand.

"O-okay," I gulped. "And where's Luca?"

Jae and Draco both raised their eyebrows at me before Draco asked me, "Why would Luca be involved in this? Self harm is a very big matter, Granger."

Excuse me??

My heart felt like it sank into my stomach, all the way down. He got away with it? And then blamed it on me and made it look like I did it to myself. It's sick, it's so sick. I wouldn't ever think about doing this to myself.

"You could've talked to me," Jae approached me, a soft worried look on his face. "I would've listened-"

"I didn't do this," I told him, glaring at him harshly.

My hands started to rip the wires out of my skin, moving my feet off of the bed so I could stand up. In the corner, my clothes were folded neatly and that was my next goal, but Dracos hand stopped me. "You need to fucking rest-"

"Get your hands off of me," I pushed him off, going for my clothes and grabbing them harshly. "I can't believe you- you think I did this myself?"

Draco furrowed his eyebrows, "I'm sorry?"

"You're sorry?"

"Yes, I don't think I heard you correctly." He motioned for the other doctors to leave, a sigh leaving their lips before the door was shut harshly with just me and Jae and Draco in here. "If you didn't do this to yourself, then why were you in my office with your hand holding a knife and completely passed out, Estrella. It doesn't make sense."

Jae sort of chuckled, and I snapped my head to him. "I'm gonna go, the sexual tension in here is too much for me." I wen to protest, but he was already out the door before i Cohen say anything.

I internally groaned, "I didn't do this to myself, Draco. You have to believe me."

He sighed, rubbing his eyes and setting down his clip board, while I stood awkwardly in a hospital gown. "Estrella nobody was there- and I asked the front lady if anybody else had came in the room. We're you having any suicidal thoughts-"

"Are you listening to me?!" I raised my voice, tears threatening to fall out of my eyes. "Luca did this. I never once thought about harming myself and he-"

"He what?" His tone got deadly low, and for some reason it sort of scared me.

My lower lip trembled, and his hands came to my waist gently, pulling me towards him where my head laid on his chest. "He figured out it was you that I got a hickey from and he- he took out a knife and I froze I- he kissed me after he stabbed me-" I was tripping over my words so much that by now, I was crying.

Draco just held me, rubbing small circles on my waist gently while my hands gripped the shirt underneath his doctor coat. "I'll need to run a few more tests on you, okay? I'll be really quick-"

"My stomach hurts," I told him lightly. "Have i eaten?"

"Through a tube, yes. But that's it." He gripped my chin softly, making me look up at him with tears eyes before he bent down and pressed his lips to mine so softly I could've melted. "I'm sorry I thought it was you."

I gave him a nod, watching him leave the room and leave my body completely, my feet carrying me to the hospital bed and right as I sat down, warm liquid pooled beneath me. And it wasn't little, it was so much and when I looked down- all I saw was red.

Blood.

A sob left my lips at the sight, my stomach still feeling like it was doing cartwheels. The door opened back again and I looked up at Draco with a worried expression, his footsteps slowing when he saw all the blood.

"Estrella-"

"What is happening?" My voice trembled, watching him practically throw some supplies on the table before he came over to me and bent down.

His eyes searched my legs, before looking up at me for permission and I nodded. He spread my legs gently, gloves still on his hands while suddenly, his eyes closed and shut for a moment.

"Estrella- I think you had a miscarriage."

-

[for anyone who's confused it'll be explained in the next chapter but just remember, she passed out after he stabbed her and he wanted a baby with her🥲.]

-

-

-