- 𝗳𝗶𝗳𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻 (15)

[I am so sorry this is coming out this late. It was supposed to be written yesterday but I had a mental break down. I'm very sorry I haven't updated much, I really do feel like a failure. I'm trying to get this book finished soon.]

"𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐬𝐮𝐜𝐤

"𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐬𝐮𝐜𝐤."
___________________________________________

• 𝗘𝘀𝘁𝗿𝗲𝗹𝗹𝗮 𝗚𝗿𝗮𝗻𝗴𝗲𝗿 •

"You what?" Jae entered the cafeteria to the hospital, my lunch bag in my hands.

Two days ago I woke up, tangled in Dracos arms with his face buried in the crook of my neck. The feeling he gave me never went away, comfort and warmness. November was rolling around, it was starting to slightly snow outside, and Draco told me he always loved snow. He also got me a pill to take afterwards.

After we were intimate, he showed me nothing but affection. He cuddled me, and talked to me about anything and everything. He told me he loved the snow, he told me he prefers honey in his hot chocolate instead of marshmallows.

Now I'm taking a seat in the cafeteria of St. mungos with Jae. "It's not really a big deal-"

He raised an eyebrow before cutting me off, "Estrella, I'm honestly jealous. Do you know how much I'd give up to get him in bed? A million-"

"Jae," I giggled, "I don't think he goes that way."

Although we shared an intimate moment, something was definitely bugging me in the back of my head. He hadn't spoken to me since then, I came into work late but I don't think he cared. This was my first day back.

Jae gave me a shrug, "If he is you wouldn't mind right?"

I shook my head with a smile, "No. I'll be right back I'm gonna go get a spoon." I set my back down with my lunch in it, and made my way over to where the spoons and forks were.

I would lie and say my legs don't ache- but they do. They hurt so fucking bad, especially my core. After we had sex and I didn't finish, he made me cum three times just with his fingers and tongue.

When I turned around, I accidentally hit a women, my body slightly falling. She grasped onto my forearms, her beautiful eyes peering into mine. "Oh my, are you okay Dear?" She let go of me, tucking a strand of her black and white hair behind her ear.

I smiled lightly, a blush rising on my cheeks from embarrassment. "Oh- yes, I'm sorry. Are you?"

She nodded, flashing a smile. "I am. You wouldn't happen to know where Draco Malfoys office is, would you? I'm here to give him lunch, he told me he'd sit with me."

My eyes widened, heart thrumming against his chest. Did I really just run into Dracos mother? "Yes Ma'am, I could go get him if you'd like? I'm his-" my mouth wanted to say girlfriend, but we were hardly at that point. "-partner."

I watched her nod and tell me thank you, sending me on my way. My feet carried me through the halls, monitors beeping filling my eardrums, doctors talking.

From afar, I could see Hermione give me a small smile while she talked to Amelia who gave me the weakest smile I'd ever seen. A man was also near her, slightly wavy brown hair who I'm guessing is Theodore Nott.

I approached Dracos office, not bothering to knock because I work here. "Hey, Draco your mother-"

I wanted a happy greeting from him.

Instead, I got a gut wrenching feeling and a shattered heart.

His hands were on her waist, hers in his hair where I had mine not even three days ago. Lips joined together, bodies collided and his hand up her shirt. Astoria Greengrass. Making out with Draco Malfoy.

Could I even be surprised?

He pulled away at the sound of my voice but I couldn't really hear what he was saying when his lips started to move. For some reason, this hurt a lot. This hurt so much more than Luca. Why? I have no clue.

I closed the door softly, heart breaking into a million pieces. A vile was rising in my throat, my legs feeling like jelly. Walking out of the hospital was my goal, but I didn't make it that far before the door behind me was swung open, my back still turned.

I lost everything to him. First kiss, virginity- with consent- what more could he want?

"Estrella, don't leave."

I kept walking, until my wrist was pulled back behind him and now I was face to face with him, in front of a few more doctors including my sister. I pulled back, eyes finally started to leak with tears, cheek damp and unwanted shivers going down my body.

"You suck."

When I finally made it out of the hospital, I didn't have the strength to walk home and get hot chocolate like I'd planned too. Instead, all I could do was sob into my pillow while kittens surrounded me.

-

I need to put on my big girl pants right now.

He was staring at me. A menacing glare on his face, that was practically making me feel like darkness was consuming me. It was eating me alive. I was trying to listen to our college professor, but I don't think I can with the way Luca is looking at me.

He looks at me like I'm the plague. Like I was just a sick joke to him.

That would mean I was a joke to two boys.

I should be at work today, but I'm not going in. How can I? Last night was horrible, I was choking on my own tears so bad I couldn't even breathe. Was it pathetic that I cried? Maybe. We weren't even together.

Giving him my virginity was completely on me. It was my fault.

We weren't together.

The doors to the classroom opened, and I swore my heart stopped when two police men entered the building. The college professor stopped teaching, and my hands became sweaty.

They looked straight at Luca,

Motioned for him to sit up, and he hesitantly obliged.

The police men brought handcuffs out, and I pushed my messy curls out of my face, my lips falling open. The whole class became silent, the ringing in my ears becoming more loud and loud with each step they took towards Luca.

"Luca James, you're under arrest for being proven guilty of Rape and attempt murder."

-

-

-