- 𝗲𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻 (18)

"𝐈-"____________________________________________

"𝐈-"
____________________________________________

• 𝗘𝘀𝘁𝗿𝗲𝗹𝗹𝗮 𝗚𝗿𝗮𝗻𝗴𝗲𝗿 •

The air felt like it was taken from my lungs. My chest heaved up and down, throat felt constricted, hands trembling and stumped over my mouth.

Eight words.

I want you to get rid of it.

Eight words that could make a persons entire world spin around. The choice isn't theirs, yet, those eight words still escaped their lips. It's not their decision, yet they still had the audacity to tell me.

Never in a million years did I think my own sister would tell me this. It never struck a place in my heart or mind. That such vile words could come out of her mouth, especially towards her own sister. Fair isn't always what I got, but that was over the top unfair.

Un-fucking-fair.

"Estrella, did you hear me?"

How could I not?

I want to speak the words out loud, yet I can't. It's like the words are forbidden to come through my lips and out loud. My mind is about to play games on me. My heart is about to be broken even more. Would I be a good mother? How will I learn how to raise a child?

Not fair.

So, so not fair.

"Of course she fucking heard you. You have a lot of nerves to say that Hermione, I thought better of you. That's too far. Way to fucking far-"

"- I'm here." The door opened, yet I couldn't pick my eyes off of my sister. A patch of blonde hair was in my left corner vision, but all I saw was a sinister face.

Blank, and yet she seemed to proud of herself. So proud of herself to tell me to 'get rid of it.' But it's a child. It may not be right now- but it's mine. Not hers. Who gave her the right to say that? Her mouth. Her face.

Vile words spilt from her lips and she doesn't even care.

"What the fuck? What'd you do to her?"

"I don't know, why don't you tell him, Granger."

I didn't even notice I was holding my breath until it escaped my lips in a sob. Not once did she falter, not once did she delay her decision. Her face should have crumbled, I wanted it to crumble. I want it to shatter. I want her to feel- hurt. So why doesn't she?

Why can't she see that it hurt me?

My lips parted in a frown, bottom lip trembling and all I did was stare at her with painful eyes.

"Estrella, I don't think I'm in the wrong. You can't raise a child, not with someone who's bullied me all my life-"

"Oh for fucks sake! You're telling her to get rid of it because of a grudge? How old are you, Hermione?!"

"I-" my throat felt dry, legs couldn't even stand and I didn't try. Vile. Horrid. Unfair. And she doesn't care.

My eyes left her figure, and stared at someone else in the room. Draco. He looked so exhausted yet so put together, fitted in a black suit and his hair put to the side. But his eyes held a different emotion and I'm not sure if it was because of his own mental health or if he heard what Hermione said.

He couldn't have, had he?

I don't think he was in the room.

"I am not holding a grudge. I am simply stating the fact that you cannot raise a child, Estrella. You are a child. You're still childish. You didn't even have the guts to tell our parents bye when they left! How do you expect to have a child of your own? Especially with him. He already hurt you. I know he did. It was written all over your face. You think-"

"Thats enough-"

"- that everything is fucking happy. That you can save everything and anything thats dying. Take a reality check, Estrella, you can't. Not everything is perfect, you can't shut out your problems with kittens and stickers and you can't-"

"Hermione-!"

"- just walk away from everything when it gets hard. Is that what your gonna do when you have a child? You need to listen to me, Estrella. I'm your sister-"

"Sister?" It came out as a breathless word, but I couldn't even grasp into anything anymore. "Sister? Sister. I don't think a sister would ever say that."

Her eyes narrowed at me, a bigger hole burning in my heart. "What are you trying to say?"

I sucked in a breath, "I'm saying your wrong. I'm saying if I choose to be happy then I can be happy. I'm saying it's not your choice- it's not your life. I can surround myself with kittens and stickers and I'll still order off of the kids menu if I want too." A tear rolled down my cheek but I wiped it away before it could even be seen. "I'm saying it's not your choice for me to keep this baby or not."

"Estrella-"

"I'm not done." I cut her off, eyes stinging. "I'm saying that everything you've told me in the last five minutes will stick with me forever. I'm saying that if you choose to hold grudges against people then thats on you. I'm saying that just because I'm not like you, doesn't make me a wrong person."

Now it's written on her face. Guilt.

"Im saying, that I don't refer to you as my sister anymore."

-

I curled into Draco's lap, my head in the crook of his neck while he rubbed my back.

"Estrella," his voice was pained, trembling even. "Can we please talk about Astoria. Please."

Did I even want to talk about her? Maybe. I wanted an answer. So I only nodded my head as we sat on his couch, a cup of freshly made tea just way I like it sitting on his coffee table. It's the first time I was over his house, and I'm surprised by how cleaned he is. He really does have money.

"I told you she was blackmailing me. I didn't want you to walk in on us kissing, I didn't. But she forced me too, Love. She knows my mother- killed my father for cheating." His words rung a bell in my mind, suddenly everything making sense.

I popped my head up, looking at him with tears forming in my eyes. "I didn't remember. I'm sorry I- I forgot-"

He silenced me by kissing me, caressing my cheek right afterwards. "Don't apologize, please. I took care of her."

"Took care of her?"

"Mhm." He hummed, looking at me with an emotion I couldn't read. "Just know she's no longer in my life anymore. It's taken care of."

He pulled me closer to him, his eyes suddenly welling up with tears. "Draco? Why are you-"

I was off when a soft sob left his lips and he buried his face into my neck. "I'm sorry," his voice was a mere whisper, but I heard him. "You- Estrella- I lo-" he was stammered so much I could hardly understand him.

With a shaky breath, he kissed my neck gently with trembling lips. "I love you. We're gonna be- parents."

-

-

-