"Can you imagine?"Draco asked again. I bit my lower lip and shook my head.

"So I'll demonstrate to you," Draco whispered and slowly unbuttoned my shirt.

I giggled and blushed.

"We'll come to work together every morning. We'll stare at each other relentlessly after just ten minutes of starting work, you'll get up and walk slowly towards me, then you will walk to behind my chair and start kissing my ear and neck eagerly, my moaning will be so loud that you must cover my mouth with your pretty hands, and as you're about to take off my tie, I quickly get up, grab you close to me, and I'll give you my hottest kiss, and before you know it, I'll push you down on this desk and..."

He stopped speaking and slowly opened my shirt and pulled it down slowly from my shoulder to my elbow.

"Keep speaking..."I said softly. Draco kissed my shoulder and slowly pulled the strap on my left bra from my shoulder down to my elbow.

" I'll fuck you until it's time to get off work, "Draco said.

I laughed and shook my head.

"We will become the worst employees who can't finish anything like now that we should hurry to pack your important things and go home," I said as Draco slowly pulled the strap on my right bra from my shoulder down to my elbow.

"Oh, come on, I'm resigning already and I want to do something fun in this office one last time, "Draco said.

I sighed and rolled my eyes.

"Please..."Draco said and kissed my shoulder.

"Okay, okay, but I agree with you because today is Saturday and not many people come to work...If you want to do something, do it quickly."I said.

"Thank you."Draco kissed my cheek once.

"I'll take you to heaven in five minutes, I promise," Draco said as he moved his hands down between the two of us to open his pants.

I bit my lower lip excitedly and blushed as Draco pulled my skirt up.

"But you have to promise that you won't mo--"

Slam!

Suddenly, while Draco was speaking, the office door was pushed in, causing us to hurriedly split apart. I quickly turned my back on the door.

"Fuck! You are the most annoying secretary ever!" Draco cursed angrily.

I looked at the reflection in the window and immediately knew it was his secretary...Astoria.

"I should have fir--"

"Draco, No!" I pressed his shoulder to prevent him from getting up.

He looked at me puzzled.

I looked down at his crotch that he hadn't zipped up yet.

"Oh!"Draco nodded and He quickly zipped up before getting up.

"Nobody taught you manners? Before entering someone else's room, you should knock." Draco said as he made me turn to him before helping me to button my shirt.

"I'm sorry, sir, but--"

"But what?"Draco asked and frowned.

"But you shouldn't bring strangers into your office," Astoria said.

"Stranger? She is--"

"I am his wife...And it's only been three years and you've forgotten your old boss?"I scoffed and stared at her.

"You've given up working here, you're a stranger to this place."She said and crossed her arms.

"But--"