Just then Sheikh Hassan came in with Raheem. "My son, Asalamualaikum. How are you?"

Musab stood up to greet Sheikh but he motioned him to seat and they all settled down. "Wa alaykum Salam sir! How are you sir."

"Alhamdulilah I'm fine and you? How have you been dear. How's school and studies?" Sheikh asked.

"Alhamdulilah all is well sir. I'm here because of Fateemah." Musab started to tremble. He knew what he wanted to reveal is going to bring a lot of pain and sorrow to them and he's going to loose the love of his life maybe forever but still he can't let anything bad happen to her. He's got no other option than this.

"Okay what happen? Tell me son." Sheikh said studying his tensed self.

And he did. He narrated everything and showed them videos, pictures and records.

"Subhanallah! Oh no! Tell me this is not Fateemah. No! It can't be! Lailaha illa Allah! Wake me up from this bad slumber." Mrs Hassan couldn't stop crying. She stared wide eyed at her daughter who's dressed in filthy and revealing dresses and lots more. She fell to the floor and wiped terribly.

"Subhanallah! How....... How! I'm so disappointed. Fateemah deceived us all. How could she?" Raheem lamented. There's pain and disappointment in his voice.

"Oh my God! What sin have I committed for a thing like this to happen to me. She....... No!....... She always come back home with decent clothes and always maintain her best behavior. Ya Allah forgive me if I ever sinned against you. Oh Noooooo!" Mrs Hassan continued wiping. The tears flow down her eyes like a waterfall.

All the while, Sheikh was silent. Tears welled up in his eyes. He couldn't believe his eyes and ears. He sat there frozen. Many thoughts came across his mind. Fateemah was his favorite among all his children and this was known by everyone. He loved her so much and gave her a lot of freedom and attention. As a child, Fateemah was so brilliant and smart. She finish memorizing the whole quran as early as nine. She's also memorized thousands of hadith and can speak fluently in Arabic. To her father, she was a real gem. The same for western education also. Fateemah and her father were so close and they had a perfect father and daughter relationship until years back when Musab came to confess his actions about kissing his daughter. Musab came to apologise for both their deeds and promised to repent and stay from her until he made her his legally in the future and also confessed loving his daughter. Then Sheikh was really hurt he's always thought of his daughter has an angel who would not even think of doing such thing and due to this he gave her a lot of freedom. He allowed her to dress according to her taste and he never questioned her as long as she covers her head. He never questioned her about her whereabout cause he believed she never hides anything away from him.

That day he went to her daughter and asked her if she's hiding anything from him or if she has anything to say to him and she smoothly lied to him. That day he got so furious and angry with his daughter. He punished her for months and create a little distance between them just to let her realize her mistake. He pretended to hate her but after he's satisfied with his punishment he made up with her and things got better again between them but her daughter became so cold and hard hearted afterwards. He believed she'll get over it with time but he's wrong. Now Fateemah gas crossed all boundaries and he's definitely going to do what he never thought he's going to ever do to her.

"Fateemah has crossed all limits. Her behavior isn't excused and now I'm going to hurt her just the way she's done. I'm going to do what she dressed the most."

Mrs Hassan sprang up. "Sheikh........ Please sheikh........ I totally have no right to say this but please think this through."

"There's no thinking through I'm going to get her married in two weeks time and it's going to take place on the exact same date they planned to harm my daughter, in the fifth of next month!"

Musab felt like all the air has been knocked out of him. He trembled in fear as he took in Sheikh's words. No! Fateemah is his and will always be his. He can't even imagine his life without her. He started trembling on his seat.

"Subhanallah! Ah Fateemah you brought this upon yourself cause there's no way we lacked or deprived you of anything. Ya Allah!" Mrs Hassan sobbed.

Musab moved closer to Raheem and whisper in his ears. "Please help her beg Sheikh. This is definitely going to ruin Fateemah. She's...... "

Raheem frowned. "No! She's brought this upon herself. I have no right to say anything right now." Musab began to tremble again. Is this how he's going to loose his love like that? He can't even imagine her marrying another man.

Musab went on his kneels. "Please Sheikh, don't do this to her. She's definitely going to be sad and forever miserable if you do this. I'm sure there's another way to this. Please sir! I..... I ....... I don't want that for her. Please Sheikh!"

Hassan sighed heavily. "Musab stand up. I'm not going to change my decisions. I am definitely going to get her married. I don't care how she feels or think. Before she destroys my chance of getting jannah according to the words of the prophet SAW then I'm going to destroy all her happiness. I Hassan swear by Allah to get my daughter married on the 5th of next month."

Musab's shoulders slumped in defeat. There's only one way for him now. He won't let anyone get married to her. Never! He breathed in and out calmly to muster up his courage and his next words surprised not all of the family members but himself also.

"Then Sheikh can I ask for her hand in marriage? I would love to be her husband sir."

Hey guys how are you. 🥰

I know right this chapter is on fire. 🔥🔥

Are you eager to attend their wedding. 🌹🌹

We'll be sending RSVPs soon and give you the color code so you can all attend😊.

Tell me what you think. 😊😊

Do you think Musab is doing the right thing? 🍒🍒

Let me know your thoughts and your support for this marriage.❣️❣️

Stay happy, ♥️

happy

and happy🤩🤩

Stay safe also

Rio 💕💕.