36

"Hyun-woo hyung, do you have any colors?" Taehyun asked as he finished the last one, eyes doe as he looked at the elder male. "Sorry I don't think I do, put we do have paints upstairs." He said earning a gasp from Taehyun.

"Really?" He asked eyes bright as he stared at Hyun-woo who chuckled nodding. "You can follow me if you want." He said standing up.

Jeongin and Hyunjin followed as well walking upstairs and down the hall. Hyun-woo opened the door to the room at the end revealing the multiple paintings. "Wow." Taehyun gasped as he walked into the room.

"These are all your Appa's paintings." Hyun-woo said as he led the others to the desk and shelves filled with different shades of paints and art supplies. "You made all these Appa?" Taehyun asked looking up at Hyunjin who gave a small nod softly smiling. "Yup." He said as he glanced up at the paintings.

Jeongin looked at them curiously, fingers running down the canvas as he admired the art.

"Its pretty." He said looking back at Hyunjin who hummed wrapping his arm around the youngers waist. "No wonder why Taehyun has so much talent." Jeongin chuckled as he looked back at the art. "Yeah he takes after me." Hyunjin said as he gave a small smile.

"We have some empty canvases here." Hyun-woo said as he pulled out the empty canvases. He set it on the desk for Taehyun as well as many colors of paints.

"Thank you." He said softly as he grabbed the paintbrush with a big smile. 

"Sir Hwang." A voice called as the door opened revealing the elder lady. "Your father has arrived." She said looking over at Hyun-woo who nodded. 

"I can stay up here and watch Taehyun while you speak to Appa." He said looking at Hyunjin who nodded arm wrapping around Jeongin's waist as the two made their way downstairs. Jeongin hadn't seen Hyunjin so tense before, the Alpha nervous as they stepped into the living room where an older man was sitting on the couch. "Hyunjin?" He mumbled as he looked up eyes locking with the other who gave a small smile. 

"What are you doing here?" He asked softly earning a small sigh from the other who took a seat on the couch Jeongin sitting down beside him. "I wanted to talk to you about mom." Hyunjin said as he looked at his father who gave a slow nod, glancing over at Jeongin.

"Seoyeon is trying to bring down my company, along with my mother. She wants custody over Taehyun." Hyunjin said as he looked at his father who nodded, looking down at the floor. "I don't want him to be exposed to that kind of lifestyle." He said as he leaned back with a soft sigh. "She's already gone to the Bang's son trying to get him to bring down my company, fortunately  I know him, which is how I know what she's trying to do." Hyunjin said earning a small hum from his father. 

"Which is why I'm asking if you can speak to Eomma." 

Blinking his father lifted his head staring at the other in disbelief. "You want me..to speak with your mother?" He asked softly earning a nod from Hyunjin. 

"Hyunjin, I'm sorry but... I don't think I can do that." He said as he looked at his son with a soft look a nod coming from the other. "I doubt your mother would like to see me anyway." He mumbled. 

"But I can see it to my best abilities to keep your company up." He said looking at Hyunjin. Another silence filled the room before he was clearing his throat smiling sheepishly. "I'm Hwang Byung-min." He introduced looking at Jeongin who nodded. "Yang Jeongin." He said softly. "So are you and Hyunjin?" Mr. Hwang asked glancing between the two. "He's my boyfriend." Hyunjin said earning a small smile form his father who nodded. 

"It's nice to meet you." Mr. Hwang said as he looked at Jeongin with a soft smile. "I'm glad Hyunjin finally found someone for him." He said with a small chuckle. 

"Eomma Inniee!" Taehyun yelled as he rushed up to Jeongin with a big smile. Paint was smeared on his right cheek and over some parts of the small apron he had on along with his hands. "Isn't it pretty." He giggled holding out the canvas with the flower painted on it. It was pretty, an extremely good piece of art for a six year old to do. 

"Hyun-woo said I'm an artist." He said proudly earning a small laugh from Jeongin who ruffled his hair. "You sure are Tae." Jeongins said earning a grin from the boy who turned to show Hyunjin. 

"Appa don't you like it, Innie likes it." Taehyun said as he looked at Hyunjin who smiled nodding as he looked at the flower. "It's beautiful Tae." Hyunjin said earning a smile from the boy. "I know, and since Innie likes it that means it's better than your art." He flaunted proudly earning a small snort from Hyunjin. "Innie hasn't seen me paint yet." He shot back earning a small pout from the six year old who stuck his tounge out at him. 

"This must be Taehyun." Mr. Hwang chuckled softly looking at the little boy who turned to him, a sudden shyness falling over him as he rushed back toward Jeongin. "Hi." He mumbled shyly as he held the others arm staring at Mr. Hwang who smiled at him. 

"Hi, you must be the Taehyun I've heard about." He said earning a small nod from the boy who held onto his painting tighter. "Taehyun, this is your grandfather." Hyunjin said as he looked at his son who glanced at him then back at the older man. 

"Do you like to paint?" He asked earning a small hum from the other who gave a small nod. "I do, I taught your Appa how to paint when he was your age." Mr. Hwang said as he looked at Taehyun who stared at him with curiosity. "Uncle Lixxie taught me how to draw and so did Uncle Sungie." Taehyun said as he looked down at his painting. "And when I'm older I'll teach little Han-Jae." He said with a proud smile earning a chuckle from Mr. Hwang. 

"I'm sure you'll be a great teacher."

Jeongin smiled as he watched Taehyun talk with his grandfather a fond smile forming on Hyunjin's face as well. 

Sometimes the darker things are, the brighter a light will shine. 

///

My phone isn't with me again so I'm working on my computer so I hope it's not to weird. 

Anyway I love you guys, hope you have a good day or night~