32

"Baby you okay? You seem a little out of it." Hyunjin said as he looked over at Jeongin who was already snuggled up in the bed.

"Mm fine." He mumbled looking over at the other. Hyunjin raised a brow noticing how the other looked a bit dazed as he stared at him. "Can you bring me some water, I'm parched oh! And maybe some chips please?" Jeongin asked earning a sigh from the other who took a seat at the edge of the bed. Reaching over he placed his hand on the others forehead feeling how much his tempeture had risen.

"Baby I think your going into pre-heat." Hyunjin sighed as he brushed the others hair back. "No..I feel just fine."Jeongin mumbled as he inhaled the soft scent of wet wood and pine from Hyunjins pillow. "Mmm you stay here I'll go get you what you wanted." Hyunjin said as he pressed a kiss to Jeongins forehead before standing up and making his way to the door.

He pulled out his phone as he walked down the stairs, pressing on Fekix number since Minho and Jisung where out on a date and he really didn't feel like getting tissues shoved down his throat for ruining date night as Minho called it.

He waited a few moments before he heard the other pick up. "Hello?"

"Ah, Felix could you maybe watch Tae for a day or two. I think Jeongin is going into pre-heat." Hyunjin said as he headed into the kitchen. "Sure, I'll swing by to pick him up." Felix said earning a thank and quick goodbye from Hyunjin who grabbed a bag of chips and a bottle of water before heading up stairs.

"Taehyunnie." He called as he peeked into his son's room, the little boy coloring. "TaeTae is it okay for you to stay at Felix's for a day or two?" Hyunjin asked as he looked at Taehyun who gave a small nod.

"Is it Innie?" He asked earning a blank face from Hyunjin. "Huh?"

"My friend said that Omega's get sick sometimes and that they need time to get better." Taehyun said softly as he looked up at his Appa. "I'll go with Lixxie until Innie gets better." He assured with a bright smile earning one from Hyunjin who nodded. "Okay Tae pack your stuff alright?" Hyunjin said earning a nod from the little Alpha who did as told.

Heading back to the room Hyunjin found Jeongin already making a nest, the bed filled the clothes and blankets as he organized them.

"Here you go baby." He said as he set down the water and bag of chips. "Cuddle."Jeongin murmered as he looked at Hyunjin who softly smiled. "I have to make sure Felix picks up Tae first, and then we can cuddle." Hyunjin said as he gave the other a quick kiss before heading back out of the room and downstairs where Taehyun was waiting.

Felix didn't take to long to arrive, the blonde rushing in and taking Taehyun with him the two both excited to spend time together. 

Hyunjin headed back upstairs opening the door to reveal Jeongin who was already munching in his chips. "Baby." He said softly walking in and carefully entering the nest. Jeongin set his chip bag down rushing over and clinging onto Hyunjin who chuckled, letting the other scent him.

"Cuddle me." He whined looking at Hyunjin who smiled laying down and letting the Omega snuggle up to him.

"Such a needy baby." He chuckled as the Omega gently purred as he rested in his Alpha's arms.

"Jeongin." Hyunjin said as he tightened his hold around the other. "I really do love you." The Alpha spoke as he rested his head on the others shoulder, sighing softly. "I know." The Omega snickered earning a snort from the blonde.

"Cocky much."

"Only for my Alpha." Jeongin murmered softly as he turned around pressing a kiss to Hyunjins lips. "My Omega." Hyunjin growled rolling over to pin Jeongin under him.

"Should I fuck you so good I'll be the only thing on your mind?" He whispered nibbling on the others ear. Jeongin hummed wrapping his arms around the others neck. "What are you waiting for?"  Jeongin asked earning a growl from the other.

"Strip." 

///

"Sir someone is here to see you." Chan's assistant spoke. Looking up the other pursed his lips before nodding. "Who is it?" He asked setting down his pen.

"Kim Seoyeon sir."

"Alright they may come in." He said sitting up in his chair, glancing at the message on his phone that was sent by Seungmin. The clicking of heels sounded as the woman stepped into the door her face stern as she walked toward Chan's desk taking a seat across from him. "Mr. Bang its a pleasure to meet you." She said with a thin smile.

"Do I have any affiliation with you?" He asked politely watching as the woman sighed brushing her hair back.

"I'm here on the behalf of my in laws." She said with a sickenly sweet smile. Chan's brows furrowed confusion written on his face as he looked at her. "And who may that be?" He asked earning a small sigh from her.

"I beileve you know the Hwangs. Their son is a very successful business owner." She said crossing her legs, a smirk on her face. "I do." Chan said voice plain as he tapped his fingers on his desk.

"Well you see, my ex husband has custody of my son and I was hoping maybe you could pull a few strings and bring him to his down fall." She said with a small smile. Chan stayed silent for a moment nodding as he took in the information. "And your husband's name is?" He asked staring at her.

"Hwang Hyunjin."

Hwang Hyunjin.

"And his parents in law?" Chan asked fist clenched as he stayed calm. "Oh they agree, they think that I should be raising my son instead of that disgrace of an Omega Hyunjin has in his life." She said waving it off with a sigh. "All I need is for you to make his company fall, and he won't be able to keep custody of my son." Seoyeon said earning a small hum from Chan who clenched in jaw trying not to lash out.

"I'm sorry I'll have to get back to you on this. I'll take it into consideration." He said with a fake smile, trying to keep from telling her off right then and there. "Thanks, here's my number." She said as she slid the card across the table before standing up. Chan watched as she left the office waiting until she closed the door completely and headed down the hall before he grabbed his phone.

Dialing the number he gave a sigh of relief at hearing the other answer.

"Minho, it's Chan I think we have a problem."

/We about to get to a part of the story where things are starting to reveal themselves

Sjsjsjsj

By the way, how would mermaids you know..🙂