ARDHNARISHWAR'S PUNISHMENT FOR DRONA

Start from the beginning

Mahadev : Kalyan ho Vatsya.

Mata Parvati : Aayushman bhava Putra.

Mahadev : You are now not just our disciple Karna but you became part of us now. You now have both of energy resides in you and you have become ardhnarishwar's ansh.

He stood up and hugged them. He needed them now to steel his resolve. Divine couple smiled sadly for him. Everyone was relieved somewhat that Karna woke up now situation won't go out of hand. Bheeshma was most hopeful. He knew Karna was a kind soul he wouldn't want innocent die for him.

Mata Parvati : Putra, Now woken up you should decide what is the punishment of Drona.

Karna : Mata, there is no need of punishment he is father of Ashwatthama due to my friendship with Ashwatthama I forgive him.

Mahadev (smiles) : You are alright son but this action couldn't go unpunished.

Mahadev turned to Drona

Mahadev : Drona, you in your arrogance and jealousy insulted a teacher and used Bharamastra on the person that saved you, for your punishment you won't be able to teach from now on. You won't be called a guru any further and I am revoking every knowledge of tridevaastra from you.

Mata Parvati : You are so proud of being a Brahmin and look down on others so be it you will remain brahman by birth but you will never be able do anything your cast related. You will forget everything related to Brahman be it rituals, pooja or any thing. Your prayer will never be answered by any dev, asur, pishach or rakshas, yagna or pooja that has you there will receive same treatment from above but you will remain brahman only.

Saying this they vanished and didn't wait for any words.

Ashwatthama : Mitra you go home, I will later to you. I am very sorry for what my father did.

Karna : You will never have to say sorry to me, Mitra. It isn't your fault. You are welcome to my house any time. Maa let's go.

Ghandhari and kunti too left with Adhiratha.

Karna and Radha left from there but Dushala too tagged along so Karna summoned Rashmi and left.

Everyone was silent there.

Duryodhana : So Ardhnarishwar themselves are his guru.

Yudhishthir : No wonder he is so powerful.

Bheem : I couldn't believe it. Arjun, Nakul and Sahdev why didn't you tell us before

Arjun : I promised to keep it secret to Mitra Karna.

Nakul : it was not our secret to tell.

While younger generation were talking Dronacharya couldn't keep standing up he sat down and now realised what had he done and whom he done that to. He couldn't believe in ego and pride he insulted Mahadev his wife's Aaradhya from whom he got his son Ashwatthama. After listening to his punishment he was no better than dead. Being defeated by Karna broke his pride as warrior, he had few things left after that his pride as guru, as brahman and his knowledge but it all left him. What brahman could he be when he couldn't perform rituals. He was thoroughly shattered. Everyone wanted to shout at him curse him but looking at him they couldn't find words.

Dronacharya : Why? Why this happened to me? Why Ardhnarishwar decide to take a suta as disciple? Why karna didn't tell about his guru?

Bheeshma : It is the result of your arrogance only. You are still adamant about caste system and Karna didn't tell because Ardhnarishwar didn't want him to.

Dhritarashtra : Tatshree, you know his guru from before that's why you proposed idea of him being a king.

Bheeshma : No, I didn't knew that time.

Kripacharya : Then why had you proposed the idea tell us truth Mahamahim.

Yudhishthir : Yes pitamah tell us why? You knew it was not according to vedas only a Kshatriye or brahman could be a king

Bheeshma : No Putra, you have just mugged lines of vedas, it true vedas says only Kshatriye and brahman could only be king. But that vedas also tell us cast was never based on birth but abilities and karna had all those abilities so I decided to make him king and see what kingdom can he create. I am not disappointed by my decision, I am proud of it. If you want to know how a kingdom would be if ruler follows dharm then see no further than Anga.

Sahdev : I can attest to that.

Vidhur :  when did you all know about his teachers.

Bheeshma : From my mother after our fight.

Arjun : When he fought kalyawan.

Nakul and Sahdev : in Anga.

Ashwatthama : I guessed hearing about condition of wielding Vijaya bow, I mean Pitashree told us only Mahadev and Bhagwan Parshuram can wield it because it requires to master all five methods of Archery and we knew he isn't student of Bhagwan Parshuram. It mean only Mahadev left, this explains why Bhagwan Parshuram will give him Vijaya he is Karna's guru bhrata after all.

Dhritarashtra, Vidhur, kripacharya, yudhishthir, Duryodhana even Drona felt like hitting themselves as they missed such obvious clues all along.

Dronacharya : So it was evident all along I in my arrogance decided to not see it.

Kripacharya : Not only you but all of us.

Dhritarashtra : But how did he became their disciple.

Ashwatthama then narrated the story. Everyone heard the story. They thought they couldn't be more surprised than they are already but they were again proven wrong

Ashwatthama : He is kindest soul you will ever meet. People like him born once in several yugs. Do you know when me and Arjun went to him learn all five methods of Archery he didn't think twice about helping us. In the battle to test our competency he spared with us, I was badly defeated and in my anger I invoked Brahmastra, I came to my senses after some time but I didn't know how to retrieve it. You know what he did after that? Nothing, absolutely nothing but taught me how to retrieve it. He brushed whole incident as nothing. Tell me Duryodhana you are my first friend what would you do if you are in his position.

Duryodhana : Frankly, I would kill you the moment you retrieved Brahmastra. Sorry.

Ashwatthama : Atleast you are honest. It isn't you mistake any body else would do the same even me. But he didn't instead he taught me how to retrieve it and control my anger.

There is strange silence there. They decided to leave from there and return to palace to discuss further.