Chapter 69 - Knowing Brothers Ep. 117 | Guests: Ahn So-hee & Boom

Start from the beginning

"Oh, there's the video..." Heechul remarked after the production staff interrupts them by showing the videos of that people game they are talking about.

"Is this where you hit the other guys?" Hodong asked.

"Uh.. ani~ I'm in offense on this one. This is where I got wrecked~" James chuckled as he explains. Just a couple of seconds after he replied...

"Ahh---", "Ohh---", "Eeek---" the Brothers exclaimed as they really felt the tackle after they watched the video again. Meanwhile, James is just giggling at the reactions of his Brothers.

"Agh... the sound of the impact~" Sangmin still has that 'in pain' expression on his face. "It sounded like he got hit by a truck" Soogeun added.

"It really was. Look at me... I wasn't moving for two seconds. I think I passed out a little" James is laughing a little as he pointed out.

"Omo~ agh! He wasn't really moving", "He is just lying there" the Brothers exclaimed as the video was played again for the second time.

"The hit is really scary. But what makes it more worrying is the scream afterwards" Janghoon commented.

"Haha, right right~" the Brothers started laughing because for them it is true.

"That was my manager~" James giggles while he points at Yuna who is watching the taping behind the cameras.

"That was Yuna-ssi?" Heechul laughingly asked and James nods.

"The one who took all the videos and uploads it is one of my stylists" James explained after.

After that, the production staff showed the next video where James is now the one doing the tackles. The Brothers shortly discussed the other video as well and commented that James has a scary side because the video that was shown is the one where James did a hard tackle to someone. It is not as hard compared to the tackle he received but for people who are not a fan of American football or haven't watched a game, the tackle that James made seems a hard hit even though it was just a normal tackle. The next thing is of course about James playing basketball at Venice beach, they also talked about it while they are waiting for their guests to enter the classroom...

"Why were you playing shirtless?" Hodong asked.

"It was like 2 in the afternoon so it's very hot. It's not just me, everyone else had their shirt off because it's very hot" James explained. "Right, that's normal because it's street basketball anyway, so proper uniform is not needed. Streetball in the US is different from here~" Janghoon backs him up.

"James, which one do you like the most? Basketball or American football?" Hodong suddenly asked James.

"Hmm... I think American football~" James gives his answer.

"But you are good at basketball..." Heechul told him.

"Haha, ani~ people are just exaggerating it" James chuckled.

Seconds later, the classroom door slides open...

"OHHHHH~~~" the Brothers are now screaming when their guests entered the classroom.

"Wahh... wahh..." Heechul is having goosebumps.

The guests are Ahn So-hee, an actress and of course, she is most famous for being a former member of the legendary girl group Wonder Girls. She is also the reason why one of the Brothers is getting nervous, shy, and blushing a little. The other guest is Boom, an all-around entertainer. He is a singer, actor, tv and radio host... are a few things in his job description.

While Sohee and Boom are making their entrance. Sangmin, Janghoon, Soogeun and James are laughing because of one of their Brothers. Heechul is panicking a little and he can't even look directly at their guests, specifically to Sohee.