brightwin- hoodies

Bright and win both were room mates but with a twist. They like to pull on pranks and irritate each other. There relationship kinda like frenemies but deep down even they knew they love each other.
_______________

"METAWIN!!!!!" shouted bright clearly being mad over win for adding salt in his pbj sandwich.

Yes it was just a normal day in his life. Meanwhile win just sitting on his bed laughing his ass out. Suddenly door burst open and there stand an angry bright. Win still couldn't control himself from laughing.

Bright on the other hand was so done with him as for revenge he jumped upon win and started tickling him. Win was loosing his breath and started coughing as he has laughed way to long

"Sto-*cough**cough*"

Bright showed mercy and got up from him. He took his bag and went on for his classes as he was already late while win had a free day so he decided to be at home.

Bright's pov
The day went smoothly not many classes to attend and it was not boring either. I was walking home with gunsmile and Mike. But mike suddenly suggested for a sleepover at the cabin upon the hill which was owned by his father. It was weekend so we agreed.

I went back to my dorm to pack up some clothes. I was thinking not to tell and give a silent treatment to win coz I was really mad at him. He knew I really don't have time in morning and I don't like being messed up while breakfast. Tho I tickled him but that was not enough that's what I thought I guess.

I was in my own thoughts that I don't even realised we reached my dorm I bet them goodbye and entered the dorm. Win was sitting on the bed scrolling through his phone. I think he noticed my presence and looked towards me.

"Oh you're back how was the day"

I didn't replied. I just went on towards my closet and grabbed a pair of night wears with some hoodies and a black jeans ripped at the knee. I also packed my Essential like my undergarments and my toothbrush. I took the bag and left the dorm leaving and guilty win behind.

Win's pov

Bright didn't replied to me. I thought he is still angry from the morning. But reality stuck I remembered he didn't like wasting food or getting diturbed while he eating or is late.

"I fucked up real bad this time"

I thought to apologise but until the he already packed his bags and left. I was guilty suddenly some thoughts engulfed me.

"Is he gonna leave me. Bright I'm sorry. I liked him. Since the day he became my roommate. I pranked him very often to hide my feelings but I think I really messed up this time."

I tried calling him several times at first he was not picking up but then it went switched off. I tried calling his friends mike and gunsmile too but the were switched off too. I was worried but thought that bright needs time for himself.

It was almost 10pm I ordered some pizza for dinner as I remembered how we used to fight for the last slice. I chuckled. I miss him. I ate the pizza and went towards the bed to sleep. It's been some time and I cannot sleep. I stood up and went towards his closet and picked out his grey hoodie. It smelled like him. I put it on and went to bed again. After sometime I fell asleep.

Bright's pov
Our sleepover was already over we had fun. We went stargazing and played some games. It was morning I freshen up and showered and we were ready to go back. And win I was not angry at him anymore. How could someone be angry at that cute nuisance bunny?

Mike drove us back to the dorms. It's was almost 12am am I wanted to spend my Sunday with my cute room mate. I unlocked the door and went in only to see win still sleeping.

"Is that my hoodie?"

I think I shouted out way too loud that I woke up win.

"Bai?" He said in cute sleepy voice

"Yes it's me"

He sat up and rubbed his eyes to be fully awake.

"You're talking to me" he said and smiled.

"But why are you wearing my hoodie?"

"I missed you. And li smelled like you. And I like you. And I'm sorry"

"You what?"
"Y-you like me?"
"I like you too"

I went on and hugged him and we spent the rest of day cuddling.

(A/n: this was so stupid. I really don't know wat to write anymore. So I'll be talking a break fr writing. Also coz I have my exams from 21st till 1st to yeah see y'all after that with a new chapter. Maybe a smut if y'all want ;). Till then byeee)