mewgulf- flowerboy

Hi I'm mew suppasit. It's been two years since my dad passed away due to Heart disease. My mum? Well she passed away while giving birth to me. I lives alone with my father until he passed away. And yes that's my story.

I opened the door as the jingle of bells reached my ears. "Goodmorning sir" a sweet voice came from the counter. I shifter my head towards the angelic figure. "How may I help you?" He said. While I couldn't hear it to busy mesmerising the beauty in front of me. Its like love at first sight.

"You're so pretty" I thought.

"Th-thank you" he replied with a blush creeped on his soft bread cheeks. I swiftly covered my mouth and my eyes widened as I realised I said it out loud.

"Umm-uh can I get a bouquet of white and red chrysanthemum" I said nervously. He nodded and got to work.

We talked a little while and I came to know that his name is gulf kanawut and he's gay. My blood rush towards my cheeks as I realised I may have a chance with him.

I took the bouquet and paid him along with a piece of paper with had my number on it.

He looked at me cheeks tinted with redness and a wide smile plastered on his face.

"I wanna know u more flowerboy" I shouted existing the shop. I guess I finally found the one.

(A/n: hey guys it's been so long since I updated anything so here is the next oneshot. I just hade this random Idea but it didn't turned out as I expected. I'm a bit disappointed with it but nvm)