taynew-date

Tay was a business man committed to his work. He was so workaholic that he didn't even have time for his love life. Never in his life he had dated anyone. He was so handsome that girls just throw themselves over him for just one night. But he being professional made thick walls which were not easy to break until...
__________________

New was the owner of a small cafe where he and his friends gun worked. He loved baking and seeing the smile on people's face when that taste his goddies.
__________________

Tay came out of the meeting room while rubbing his temples as sighs, he lost an important client today just because his secretary messed up the presentation. He was so frustrated that he fired her. Off, his colleague as well as his best mate offered his to go to a cafe and get a warm coffee which seems to be a great idea for tay. The trio aka tay, off and arm(which was also their best friend) went to a small cafe which was run by off's boyfriend gun and his friend new.

"Ding" The bell rang as the trio entered the cozy looking cafe. Gun greeted everyone and kissed off's cheek while taking the orders. "I'll be back" gun said as he went in to make their orders. Both gun and new came with their orders as gun introduced new to the trio.

Tay on the other has was mesmerized to see such a beauty standing in front of him. He couldn't take his eyes off new as if it's love at the first sight. They chated for so long that didn't even realised it's almost dark outside. Arm left almost an hour ago coz his girlfriend called. Off and gun were busy flirting with eachother other. While taynew were left alone.

"Errm....so how do u manage this like ur studies plus the cafe work?" Tay asked to avoid the awkward silence between them. "This was my mom's she wanted to start a bakery plus cafe. I really cannot do this alone that's why gun comes to help me" new replied with a small smile plastered. They talked about random things.

Time skip (coz I'm lazy) 10:00 pm

Tay came home and plopped onto his bed. He was thinking how he has a rough and hectic day at office but how just a simple smile from new could rechage him...

Time skip again

After that day tay started going to that cafe regularly just to see the latter's smile. It has became a routine for both tay and new to meet each other and talk after work hours. Tay order his same drink and they blushing and smiling seeing eachother. Tay finally decided to courage up and ask new out on a date.

"New we've been talking from weeks and I think I've actually fallen for u. I never felt this for anyone. I want to give US a try. So would u like to go on a date with me?"

"YES"

(A/n: another small one this was actually pending from a long time and I didn't knew how to complete this but I tried. Hope y'all like it.)