Chapter 130: Crown Prince

Start from the beginning

Tang Shishi glanced at the hourglass, raised her eyebrows and said: "It's been so long. No matter, come tell me this earlier next time, forget about it today."

The palace official whispered: "The Imperial Princess is waiting outside the palace gate."

Princess Nanyang has waited for four hours. Tang Shishi sighed in her heart. It was Princess Nanyang who was determined to send Yao Pei'er into the palace. Now that they have failed, Princess Nanyang suddenly remembers her love for her daughter?

Why didn't you do so earlier?

Tang Shishi was still indifferent, and said: "It's too late now. Let the princess go next time."

The official lowered her head and said docilely: "Yes."

The palace official went outside to tell Princess Nanyang. Princess Nanyang waited outside the palace gate. She hadn't drank water for the whole day, and now she is on the verge of collapse. When she heard the palace official's reply, Princess Nanyang almost fainted.

The maids exclaimed and quickly held Princess Nanyang: "Princess."

Princess Nanyang looked at the sky sadly, and suddenly burst into tears.

The court lady and the guard at the door sighed softly when they saw the appearance of Princess Nanyang. But what qualifications do you have to demand from the Empress?

While Princess Nanyang was crying, another carriage approached. The person inside opened the curtain, looked at the front, and asked in confusion, "What's the matter?"

The palace official saw the carriage and slowly raised her eyebrows: "You are?"

Madame Lu hurriedly got out of the car, handed her name card to the official, and said: "This madame is the wife of Prosecutor Lu of Xiping City, and the biological mother of the Shizi Consort. We have returned to Jinling to greet the Empress."

The official showed a clear expression, it turns out that this is the first wife of the adopted son of the emperor, Zhao Zixun. The official said immediately: "It turns out that it is the Shizi Consort and Madame Lu. The empress has been waiting for you for a long time. Come in with this servant."

Madame Lu sighed, and hurriedly signaled Lu Yufei to get off the carriage and enter the palace with the official. Seeing the palace official look over, Madame Lu smiled and said: "This little girl is not well and felt uncomfortable on the road."

The official nodded and smiled, and led Madame Lu and Lu Yufei inside the palace. Princess Nanyang watched as these people walked in front of her. Princess Nanyang was anxious, sad and angry, and shouted: "This princess has been here for four hours. Since the empress doesn't want people to enter the palace, why are these two entering?"

The palace official stopped and smiled at Princess Nanyang: "Princess, this is the Empress's daughter-in-law and mother-in-law, they are not an outsider."

Outsider. Princess Nanyang became angry by these two words, staggered back and almost fell. The official was too lazy to pay attention to the princess anymore, turned around, smiled at Madame Lu and Lu Yufei, and said, "Please come with this servant."

Madame Lu quietly walked in front of Princess Nanyang, thinking that since she was princess, why couldn't she enter the palace?

Tang Shishi was sitting in Kunning Palace. After waiting for a while, a court lady reported: "Your Highness, Madame Lu and the Shizi Consort are here."

Tang Shishi put down the things in her hand and smiled inexplicably: "It's really hot today. Tell them to come in."

There were repeated announcements from outside. Lu Yufei was accustomed to hearing others call her the Shizi Consort, and didn't feel anything was wrong. After Madame Lu and Lu Yufei came in, Tang Shishi smiled and said, "Hurry up and give a seat to Madame Lu and the Shizi Consort."