Chapter 116: Liyou

When Tang Shishi returned to the mansion, the night was already deep. She didn't have time to change her clothes, so she went to see Zhao Zigao.

Zhao Zigao was already asleep. He didn't see his mother all day, so he cried aggrievedly. The nanny finally coaxed him to sleep, but Zhao Zigao didn't sleep well, his eyes were half-closed, and he made a puff sound from time to time, with his small fist stuck in his mouth, looking very pitiful.

Tang Shishi saw this and her heart melted, and she went to Zhao Zigao's crib, softly coaxing him to sleep. Zhao Chengjun looked for a long while: "Why did he sleep with his hand in his mouth?"

Zhao Chengjun wanted to pull Zhao Zigao's hand out from his mouth, but Tang Shishi glared at him with a murderous look, and threatened in a low voice: "You dare! It's so late and he finally fell asleep. He is still a child!"

Zhao Chengjun had nothing to say, and silently endured it. Zhao Zigao seemed to feel that his mother was there, he slowly relaxed under Tang Shishi's hand, and fell asleep completely.

Tang Shishi squatted for too long, her legs were numb when she got up, and her body almost fell. Zhao Chengjun supported her from behind, and was about to say something, when Tang Shishi quickly covered his mouth, "Hush!"

Zhao Chengjun raised his eyebrows, veas helpless, and used his eyes to signal that he understood. Tang Shishi carefully let go of his hand, and softly told the maid: "Take care of the little junwang. If he wakes up, call me immediately."

"Yes."

After Tang Shishi arranged the things for Zhao Zigao, she walked out with confidence. She returned to the main hall where she lived with Zhao Chengjun, sat on the couch, and immediately felt relieved.

Too tired, she used to envy those princes, princesses and nobles who could go to the palace to celebrate the New Year. Now thinking about it, it's better to have a good meal in her own home. Zhao Chengjun saw Tang Shishi pale with exhaustion, came over and held her hand, and asked, "Are you tired?"

"Yes." Tang Shishi tilted her head, placed it on Zhao Chengjun's shoulder, and asked, "Feel it, whether it's heavy or not."

Zhao Chengjun laughed, raised his hand and held her temple, circling slowly. Zhao Chengjun said: "Today was only the banquet after all, and what you wore is the regular official clothing, which is not as grand. When you go to the palace tomorrow, you have to wear a full set of clothing, and wear a crown on your head that will be four or five kilograms heavy. ."

Tang Shishi's eyes were dark, and her neck began to hurt. Tang Shishi asked: "Does this happen every year?"

"Yeah." Zhao Chengjun replied, "but I haven't been in the capital for ten years. I don't know what it is like now."

Tang Shishu sighed and couldn't help but say: "Why bother? It's New Year, but it's like were getting a punishment. The emperor is tired and his subjects are tired. Everyone should be comfortable and rest at home. Isn't that good?"

"The rules handed down in ancient times can't be changed." Zhao Chengjun sighed, "Who will let them be monarchs and ministers in their position to seek government? Since they have enjoyed the worship of the people, they must naturally perform their duties as the monarch and courtiers. "

In fact, Tang Shishi only complained about now. Tomorrow morning, she also needs to participate in the court meeting. The Great Morning congratulations on the first day of the new year is the most important etiquette of the year. Even officials in their seventies and eighties that already have difficulty walking have to participate in the celebration. Participating in this etiquette is the greatest honor, even if you are tired to death.