She was confused watching him while she held his fingers firmly, probably fearing he would leave her like everyone else.

"Who said that to you?"

He confiscated his anger, but the tone was a little harsh.

"Tai Ami was talking to the bari phopho that she didn't want to keep me with her. She wants phopho to take me with her. Ain I don't want to go." She again started crying.

Of course, he became furious.

"Zara this is not going to happen okay." He knew this would happen, but it would come so soon he didn't know that.

She slept a while later, but he was still awake. He knew he had to do something right away.

Life was never easy for anyone, life was made to give trials. From the sincere adoption of love and endurance above all that he had to do most at that time. He was only twenty years old but was a mountain of intelligence.

He made a decision but didn't know it was right or wrong. But when he heard the call from his Creator. He understood that he had to ask from his Maker.

There was peace in his heart when he was prostrating. When he was done with his prayers and turned away from prayer. What he saw made him know that he had received the answer to every question he had.

The innocent girl was prostrating in his shadow. He smiled powerlessly. She was only nine but understood all his words. Sometimes he even felt that only she was the one who knew him.

She finished praying, looking at him, and smiled adorably. He came close, holding her little face in his hands and read something under his breath, and breathed at her face in his hands.

"Will Zara do as I say and believe me in one thing?" He asked her in a whisper.

"You know, I obey you always Ain."

"So then right, in the morning, do as I say, you will not ask anyone any questions, and you will not tell anyone anything." Made her understand everything, asking her to sleep in his room. He went out locking the room. He knew he couldn't trust anyone at that time and never on that little soul.

He went straight to his bara Baba's room. Seeing him praying, he sat beside them.

Syed Sikandar Ahmed was the only person who understood him. He was his most beloved one. He knew him through his soul, which no one else could see.

He finished praying and smiled seeing him and that smile was just for him.

"Bara baba I had something to talk about." He was shocked at his unsteadiness. His eyes knew he was going to do something big.

"I know you won't say anything wrong, don't fear anyone, my child, never."

His Bara Baba was his courage, to give him the strength to do what he wanted to.

"I..."

And make him know what he was about to do and...

He did what he said.

He went through what he thought was right, without anyone caring.

He completed the settlement.

He cared only for her.

The thoughts were only of her.