Chapter 31

Giannas PoV

When i finally got to the hospital they ran tests on me to make sure I was Oky there was a cut on my forehead but they got it stiched up,i haven talked to anybody I just sat there in thoughts and the only thing going through my mind is "is my baby safe" I don't care what the person wants I just want my baby girl back,while I was deep in thoughts the door swung open and cameron,Amiele,Jessey and Shawn came running in I showed no emotion when I saw them I just went back to staring at the ground,i was definitely in shock,cameron came over and wrapped his arms around me "Gianna are you oky" he asked I didn't reply I just sat there staring at the ground after a minute "someone took her"I said without looking up "took who" Amielie asked I looked up to them and stared at them all "they took chloe" I said as I cried into Cameron's chest.

Cameron PoV

When me and Shawn got to the hospital we met Jessey and Amielie at the office "she's in room 102 " Jessey said we all ran as fast as we could to the room as we were approaching the door one of the doctors stopped us "are you Gianna Taylor's family" he asked "yes I'm her boyfriend and they are her friends" I said he gave me a sad smile "she's fine but she's gone into shock it may take her a minute to process anything so you just need to give her a little time if she doesn't awnser a question straight away" he said and walked away we all went into her room and I could see her sitting there,she had no emotion on her face she just stared at the ground,i walked over to her and put my arms around her "Gianna what happened" I asked she didn't move or even reply but after a minute or two she lifted her head up "someone took her" she said I was hoping with all my life it wasn't my little girl "took who" Amiele asked she looked at us all then spoke "chloe" she said then she started to cry into my chest my heart broke seeing my beautiful girlfriend sitting on my lap crying her eyes out but what made all worse was that my other baby girl wasn't with us, I swear if I find out who took my baby girl I'll kill them.

(2 hours later)

We were back home and sitting on the couch Gianna did nothing she just sat on the couch staring at the ground, she hadn't even spoken a word since we came back all she did was sit there,

(Ring) (ring)

Giannas phone went of I went to go awnser it but gianna ran to it and awnserd it, she started yelling at the person on the other end of the phone.

Giannas PoV

I imeadietly ran up and grabbed my phone before anyone else could get it

"Hello" I said in a hoarse voice
"Hello Gianna I'm glad that I didn't kill you I thought you might have died when I hit you" the male voice said
"Where's my baby" I yelled I could see cameron who darted up from where he was sitting and came beside me "ah little baby chloe is an angel she hasn't even started to cry..... yet" he said I remember that voice but from where "I told you if you did something stupid I'd hurt your boyfriend I guess he's getting ripped apart not knowing who has his baby ......" I cut him off I knew who he was it was the same guy who had wanted to destroy my life ever since I started to date cameron "zane give me back my baby please I'll do anything" I said as tears started to run down my face "nice to know you remember me but you will do anything?" He said with curiosity "yes anything" I said " I want you to meet me tonight at the restaurant thats down the road from the mall" he said "oky" I said as more tears fell "oh and Gianna ......... Wear something nice" he said as the line went dead.

I put my phone down I looked up to see everyone staring at me with wide eyes just as cameron opened his mouth but my phone got a text

Zane: oh and babe don't tell anybody about going to meet me or I'll kill chloe right here right now and meet me there as soon as you get out and get rid of you phone xx

He texted,i looked up to cameron again he walked over to me but before he could grab my phone I ran to the bathroom and threw it in the sink and poured water all over it, he ran In and grabed my arm and turned me to face him "what did he say" he said with an angry tone of voice,i didn't look up at him I just pulled my arm out of his grasp and walked to the bedroom and locked the door. after an hour of everyone yelling at me to open the door I decided to jump out the window to go meet zane.

When I got to the restaurant I could see zane sitting in the corner of the restaurant I walked up to him and sat opposite of him "ah Gianna nice to see you could make it" he said with a smirk "oky you can have whatever you want as long as I get my baby back" I said with so much confidence I wasn't going to show him what he was doing to me I was beat up in the inside just sitting infront of him made me shiver with fear but I needed to be strong for chloe and cameron, as he stared at me with smirk I took the drink of water he poured out for me and took a drink "I want you" he said just as he said that I spat my water "what" I looked at him with wide eyes " If you come with me without fighting me I'll give chloe back to cameron and then me and you can go travel around the world without them" he said with a serious tone in his voice "what makes you think I'll come with you" I said while pointing at him "because If you don't I'll just tell the person who has chloe to do whatever you want with her drown her,kill her or whatever else" he said as he did his smirk of a smile I could feel the tears pricking my eyes "oky I'll go with you but you have to let me say goodbye to everyone " I said he didn't look convinced "please Zane just one last time and I'll meet you here at the same time" I said he leaned over the table and caressed my cheek I felt disgusted his touch made me sick but I had to do it for cameron and chloe.