Chapter 24

When Jamie pulled away from the hug he kissed my forehead "how long into the pregnancy are you" he asked "I'm almost 4 months"I said,cameron came walking back into the room,jamie stood up and introduced himself "hi my name is Jamie"he said while extending his hand out,cameron shook his hand "I'm cameron,giannas boyfriend"he said,i went into the kitchen with my mum while cameron and Jamie sat in the sitting room watching the football game , "it's great that Jamie is home" my mum said "yeah I can't wait to catch up with him" I said then I heard yelling "YES" cameron and Jamie said in union "I guess the team is winning"mum said as she let out a giggle.

(Back home)

When I got into the house I saw Amiele and Jessey sitting at the table eating dinner "hey Gianna and cameron " Amielie said "hey guys"I said I sat down at the table looking at Jessey she hadn't spoke all day all she did was text Shawn she always had that big grin on her face I wanted to talk to her so I took the phone of her "uh Gianna give that back"she said with an annoyed tone in her voice "not untill you talk to us and stop texting shawn" I said with a cheeky grin not even looking at the phone to see who she was texting her face blushed a deep red I gave her phone back and she put it in her pocket and started talking "so how was your guys day" Jessey said "well my twin came back from traveling across the world"I said "OMG we finally get to meet Jamie"Amielie said "I can't wait"Jessey said I was about to speak when I felt a tap against my stomach it took me in shock that I jumped the girls looked at me with a confused look and then it happened again "woah"I whispered "what's wrong gianna"Jessey asked with a worried look "I think the baby is kicking"I said when it happened again "woah this feels so weird" I said they both looked at me with a smile on there faces,I grabbed their hands and put it on the side where the baby was kicking,they both gasped when the baby kicked "CAMERON" Jessey and Amiele yelled in Union,cameron came running through the door "what happened"he said with a worried look I walked over to him and grabed his hand and placed it on my stomach where the baby was kicking he looked confused at first until the baby kicked again his eyes widened and he looked down to my stomach "woah he or she is like his mum a great kicker"he said with a chuckle I giggled untill I heard Amielie and Jessey "AWWWW"they both said.

We were all in bed cameron was cuddled up beside me I kept twisting and turning because the baby would not stop kicking I heard cameron let out a low chuckle "having trouble sleeping"he said "it's not me having trouble it's the baby dosent he or she sleep it been an hour and still hasn't stopped kicking and I know for sure he or she will be athletic,me and cameron are one of the most athletic people in are old school which means this kid is gonna be great at soccer,it had been a few minutes after and he still hadn't stopped kicking so decided to go to the kitchen and get a drink when I got to the kitchen I went and put on the kettle while I got all my sugar and tea bags I hummed (somewhere only we know by Keane) when I was in the middle of the song I noticed they baby wasn't kicking I giggled a bit hoping it wouldn't alway want me to sing him or her to sleep when he or she started kicking,when I was finished my tea I went back to bed and as soon as my head hit the pillow i feel asleep.