Chapter 14

I woke up in Cameron's arms he was snoring i sat there giggling I looked up at the clock to see that it was 9:00 pm I jumped up and grabed my phone I had 14 texts from Amielie and 20 texts from Jessey and 43 from mum and then I new I was grounded Cameron woke up and hugged me from behind "I have to go"I said quietly "aww why"he said as he turned to the clock "woah it 9pm all ready I'll walk you home" he said as he turned me around and kissed me.we walked outside it was pitch black we walked home talking about school and stuff untill we reached my house we saw a police car and all my friends mums cars there "oh no" I said worriedly looking at Cameron we both ran towards the door when I got in my mum and dad were sitting on the couch Jessey and Amielie were sitting beside them "ummm hi guys" my mum looked up and ran towards me "Gianna" they all said mum came up and hugged me while my dad sat there with a really cross face when he saw Cameron "where did you go the school called us saying you didn't turn up to any classes and that none of your friends had seen you"she said worriedly "umm well"I said I told them the story of what Zane had done and that Cameron saved me and that I didn't want her to worry so I went to his for awhile but then I fell asleep. Before I could say anything else my dad butted in "and who is he"he said while pointing to Cameron "umm well he's my boyfriend dad"I said while holding Cameron's hand "hi sir"he said shyly my dad sat there and did a big sigh "we'll the police are going to talk to Zanes parents and as for you " he said pointing to Cameron I knew how scared Cameron was of my dad but he stood right beside me "thanks for saving my daughter I'll drive you home and you have permission to date my daughter"he said my eyes widened and Cameron did a sigh of relief that was the first time my dad was cool about me hanging around with a boy "thanks sir" Cameron said my dad and Cameron left while Jessey and Amiele stayed the night we all went up to my room.

J-Jessey a-Amielie M-me

J-if I see Zane at school on Monday im gonna punch him

A-not before I kick his face

M-guys ......
They both looked at me

M-not before I get the first few kicks 😋

They both started laughing I pulled out the air mattress and we all drifted off to sleep .