Chapter 27

I woke up to Chloe crying so I got up and lifted her out of the cot,one of the nurses came in and explained how to breastfeed after I got the hang of that I noticed cameron is still asleep on the chair I gave him a slight shake until he woke up "hey babe" I said while kissing him "hey how long have you been awake" he asked "just awhile I had to feed Chloe" I said "I could have done it for you if you wanted" he said I had to hold back a lot of laughter "cameron I don't think you could feed her because I'm kind of breastfeeding " I said while letting out a little giggle "oh well I can't do that " he said while he chuckled.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
It's 9:30 in the morning which means it's visiting hours "Gianna" Jessey and Ameilie said "hey guys" I said as they came in my room,they both went over to Chloe "she's so cute,what her name"Amiele asked "her name is Chloe" I said with a smile "omg chloe is a lovely name"Jessey said I looked at Chloe who was asleep in her cot she was so small and cute she weighs 5,3 pounds which is the perfect weight "so when are you getting home" Ameilie asked as she looked up at me "we're coming home tomorrow evening" I said Chloe started to wake up so I lifted her out of her cot and lay her on my chest and rubbed her back I looked to Ameilie and Jessey "do you guys want to hold her"I asked the both nodded I gave Jessey Chlo so she could hold her after awhile Ameilie held her,when they were both done holding her i layed her back in her cot so she could sleep,we all chatted for a while untill a nurse came in "im sorry but visitors have to go"she said Ameilie and Jessey got up and gave me and cameron a hug and kissed Chloe's forehead and left.

"Hey how you feeling know" cameron asked I have him a smile "I'm fine just a little bit tired"I said while I yawned "Oky I'll just sit here and wait until chloe wakes up"he said i layed back down and tried to sleep but I couldn't I sat back up again to see cameron trying to sleep but my guess was that chair isn't comfortable "cameron do you want to sleep beside me"I said he gave me a quick nod and climbed in beside me I layed my head on his chest and fell asleep until I heard "waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa" from chloe "our little princess is awake I said as I got out of bed and made my way to Chloe and fed her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Back home
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When I got home I put Chloe into her new bed and went back down the hall as I passed Jessey's room I caught a glimpse of her dress she wore to the movie premiere

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Flashback
•~•~•~•~•~~•~•~•~•~••~•~~••~•~

I went to the bathroom took a shower and got dressed I looked at myself in the mirror to see the baby bump was now a little bit bigger but not that noticeable (the dress is what is in the pic at the start) me and gianna walked into the limo and we got there at 8:00 we went to the movie premiere it was amazing,when we got out we were stopped by some news reporters asking about the baby but we just walked past because I was getting tired.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Flashback over
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

I was interrupted out of my thoughts when I heard chloe crying. I was about to run up to get her when cameron went running upstairs to get her and me and Jessey sat on the couch and watched some TV.

Me and Jessey were sitting in the sitting room when I noticed cameron still hasn't come back,i went up and went into Chloe's room to see cameron in the rocking chair sleeping with chloe in his arms who was sleeping too,i took chloe from him and placed her in the cot I turned my head to cameron and gave him a little shake "uhh did I fall asleep " cameron said as he woke up "yeah come on let's go to bed" I said I was walking away until cameron wrapped his arms around my waist and whisperd "I love you"in my ear "I love you too" I said as we walked of to bed.