Chapter 13

When I got home my mum was waiting for me in the living room "soo how was your date "she said with a big grin on her face "muuuum"I groaned " I ran upstairs and lay on my bed still thinking about the kiss.i got on Skype as quick as I could and phoned Amiele and Jessey.

A-Amiele. M-me . j-Jessey

A-so how was your date with Cameron

M-ummmm we'll were sort of .......... Together

J@A -ahhhhhhhhhhh. they both squeaked over the phone

J-OMG!!!!!!! Goannas first boyfriend

G- And first kiss.

J@A- omg you had you first kiss awwww

G- yeah well I better go chat with you guys at school

J@A- Oky bye

G- bye
I sat in my room going on Instagram when I saw that Cameron posted up a pic of us walking home saying (walking my girlfriend home) i giggled and turned of my phone and fell asleep I woke up it was 6:30 I went for a shower and got dressed and went downstairs for breakfast it was 7:45 the bus come at 8:00 so I decided to walk to the bus stop when I got the the bus had already came I jumped on the bus and sat in the back with Amiele and Jessey "hey"I said "hey Gianna"Jessey and Amiele said at the same time when we got of the bus I raced Down the halls to my locker I was gonna be late for math I got my math books and ran to math but someone grabed my wrist and as you would know it was the one person I hated the most it was me ex Zane "what do u want"I said angrily "nothing I just wanted to know how's your boyfriend" he said with a grin "go away Zane" I said with a little bit more anger he had a smile on his face and pushed me to the lockers he was now holding me by the throat I was so scared no Wait scratch that I was terrified tears were running down my face "not so brave now are you"he said with a grin "let me go"I cried he was about to hit me but when I opened my eyes Zane was on the ground and blood was running from his nose I fell waiting for the impact of being hit of the ground but It didn't come I opened my eyes to be in Cameron's arms "hey are you oky"he said while hugging me "yeah I'm fine I just wanna go home" Cameron Let go of me and saw my bruised wrist and neck he went over to zany and lifted him up to the locker "don't touch my girlfriend ever again" he said with a pissed of voice Zane nodded his head in fear.cameron dropped him to the ground and walked over to me "let's go"he said still pissed of about what happened "one minute"I said I walked over to Zane and kicked him in the stomach Cameron sat there laughing we walked to his house so my mum wouldn't worry about me it was bad enough my arm was still in a cast and my head had a big bruise but now my neck was bruised and so was my other wrist. We sat on the couch together and watched tv put my head on his shoulder "thanks Cameron" I said with a smile "no need to thank me I love you I would do anything for you"he said "I love you to"I said and I gave him a peck on the lips and watched the rest of the movie.