07| Selcouth

Mulai dari awal

Anywho, gotta run and get to school before I get suspended for trespassing during school hours. (The things I do for you) 

Love,

Your overly attractive and insanely kind best friend,

Chase 

Rose's cheeks were already flustered by the time she reached half the note - she actually slept in school?

Her heart was wilding beating against her chest, thumping and bumping even more embarassment throughout her body as she rubbed her cheeks with her cold hands (This was the only time it came in handy - to soothe down blushing cheeks)

She even noticed the little winky face Chase drew on the edge of the note, and she groaned. 

He was going to hold onto this forever. 

She shook her head before she sighed - Well now what?

Was she suppose to go back to school? It's already 3:12

Call Mom or Dad? They're at work.

Do homework? I didn't note down today's homework. 

A breath escaped her lips (She absolutely hated it when she missed school work) as she made her way to the living room, plopping down on the couch as she tried to get her thoughts together. 

Her hands stroked her phone in her jean pocket, an idea creeping up into her mind as a smile decorated her lips. 

She took her phone in hand, dialling Chase's familiar number as her eyes were glittering in excitement. (Rose was one weird girl) as she awaited for her best friend to answer. 

"Hello?" Chase answered, the shuffles in the background an obvious obstacle as he talked.

"Hey Chase," Rose said, her tone soft and grateful as she smiled. "Thank you for what you did today," She said, pressing the phone closer to her ear as she nodded her head. "It means a lot to me." She finished off, tucking a stray piece of hair (Which was tangled to its worst) behind her ear.

 And then he laughed - a legit, out-of-the-heart laugh.

"Why are you laughing?" Rose said, crossing her eyebrows as she chewed on her bottom lip. "Did I say something funny?"

Chase laughed again. "The day you say something funny will be the day I get an A* in Accounting." She could hear the multiple chats in the background, talking as Chase moved through the school hall. "Which isn't anytime soon I can assure you."

"Why are you so mean?" Rose pouted, shaking her head as she sighed. "And why were you laughing to begin with?"

"I think I wrote in that damn Post it that I brought you home," Her heart started racing. "I didn't say I was the one that found you." She could hear the grin in his voice, tickling her insides as her brain stormed for answers. 

Who can it be then?

"Who was it then?" Rose whispered, feeling her heart thump against her throat as she inhaled - Stay calm, it might not be him

"He's actually on his way over there," Chase was grinning. "And he has all your homework and notes," She couldn't breathe. "So see for yourself."

"Crumbs," Rose muttered, running a hand through her tangled (Extremely tangled) blonde hair as she sighed. "Just tell me Chase."

"Dude watch where you're going!" Chase said, sighing into the phone before he apologised. "Sorry bout that, some people I swear."