Im back

I AM SO SORRY THAT I HAVEN'T BEEN WRITING ANY CHAPTERS FOR AGES.
I've been caught up with another one i'm working on another story - Guardian of the hunt

Percy POV

I woke up with a jump, halfway through a snore and spit dribbling down my chin. I was dazed at first, unknowing of where I was but I soon remembered I was in Hogwarts. Why I was in the Infirmary though was completely out of my head. However, I had a feeling it was serious due to Ron, Ginny plus Harry and Hermione crowding around my bed, chuckling a little at my probably funny facial expression. Warmth spread over my hand as Hermione touched me, but it was a weird type of warmth - and it felt all wrong. Almost like it should be someone else there. I cleared my throat.

"What am I doing here?"

"You don't reme-" Harry began, but he was interjected by a very familiar sounding voice. Everyone looked confused as I smiled to myself, looking just behind Ron to see Apollo smirking with his usually cocky flare.

"You died," He bluntly answered, as if it was no deal. I frowned, watching as he neared and glanced at all of the other Wizards. "Some idiot hit you with a curse from what I can gather, it's thanks to Harry that you are alive now."

"It was Draco." I looked up at Ron, who was slowly turning red, anger blazed in his eyes like a wild fire as he balled his hands into fists. I looked down at my hands, remembering a little bit of last night. The moment when he cast the spell. I frowned, I was sure that i'd seen his eyes flash golden as one point, meaning only one thing really. I shook my head, looking up and over at Apollo as he shoved a glass of yellow liquid in my face.

"It wasn't Draco," I replied, taking a sip from the drink, cringing a little at the weird taste. "His eyes went golden."

"Yes....yes it was, his eyes probably went golden from a reflection or something," Harry argued, tilting his head a little. 

"Yeah, probably the fire," Ron backed up, nodding his head a little. I looked over at Hermione who was deep in thought and I could see from the corner of my eyes Apollo smirking at the 'mortals foolishness'.

"He's right. It isn't Draco," Hermione muttered, smiling a little and looking up at everyone. "I touched up on my Greek mythology knowledge because of Percy being here - I thought if I knew about his heritage then I would understand him more. But anyway, the golden eyes could be possession. Draco Malfoy was possessed by an eidolon, surely. Right Percy?" Hermione looked up at me, her eyes desperately seeking attention and approval as I moved my hands a little, only smiling a little before looking up at Apollo. She was almost there.

"What is an eidolon?" Ginny asked, looking at Apollo with curiosity. I looked up at Apollo, who nodded his head - he should be the one to explain what it is - I was too tired and couldn't be bothered.

"Hermione was almost right. An Eidolon is a Greek creature, something that can create a copy of you. So an Eidolon in this case copied Draco's body and pretended to be him to get to Percy. But yes, it can also posses you. This is probably the work of... a certain being." Apollo answered, giving the more accurate definition as I simply nodded along with him.

"The eidolon is not in Hogwarts anymore however, I cannot sense it's presence," Apollo answered, nodding his head a little before taking away the now empty glass from my hand.

"Wait, who are you?" I heard Ron ask. I looked up at Apollo and smirk, waiting for him to reply as he paused. 

"I am none of your concern. Tell no one I was here, if you do then I will be forced to obliterate you," Apollo said very seriously, "and Percy, please be safe."

*****

"Honestly, I do wish you people would be more careful. It's getting more expensive every year to keep buying supplies for injured people," Madam Pomfrey scolded, shaking her head as she crouched down next to the bedside table beside me. She opened the cupboard, reaching in and pulling out a small jar of murky green liquid. It looked vile to put it lightly. "Wait here, I'm going to mix something up on orders from that arrogant man that brought you here." She briskly walked away, leaving me and Hermione to sit alone on the bed. The others had left quite some time ago, claiming they had to revise for there upcoming tests. I honestly wanted someone else to stay as well, I didn't quite feel like I wanted to stay here alone with Hermione. 

"You almost died," Hermione stated, glancing up at me as she placed her hand on top of mine. It felt warm, but nothing like what Annabeth's had felt like. "I don't know what I would've done if you had."

"You'll have to get used to it i'm afraid," I joked, smiling to myself. "There is a long line of people that want to kill me."

"But there shouldn't be, you're just a teenager - barely an adult." Hermione reminded me, squeezing my hand fro comfort. Hermione was right, no one my age should have to put up with almost being killed at least once a day. "I mean fair enough, you're a wizard and a demigod which is calling for double the trouble."

"Yup!" I replied, grinning a little as she leaned in and rested her head against my shoulder. Sighing heavily, she closed her eyes, probably just wanting to go to bed after stressing about my well being. 

"I love you Percy, don't forget that," That she mumbled, wrapping one arm around my arm and cuddling up to it as if it was a teddy bear. I froze, I guess I now  have to say it back.

"And I... love you too."