We kinda went ninja mode to go to LA without anyone knowing. We took the flight at night, so no one will know that we are off Korea, which I'm glad because Jennie's emotional state when it comes to crowds and paparazzi is scaring me. She will easily get anxious at those times.

The last time when it happened we were surrounded by a large crowd and unfortunately, Jennie felt uncomfortable and a little dizzy at that time, even after people saw her having a hard time they didn't give her space, so she had to lean on Lisa for comfort which Lisa did a very good job at comforting, I tried my best to comfort her too by singing baby shark. This time I will make sure I do my best to protect her. since I am the one who is traveling with her.

We landed in LA and went to the hotel straight away, people didn't see us much to my surprise. I'm sure they will freak out when they find us outside Korea.

"Rosé...your room card" my manager gave me my room card and we thanked him and discarded to the elevator

"I'm pretty sure our blinks are gonna freak out when they know we are in LA," Jennie said as she clung onto my arms

"I'm sure they do" I smiled and pressed the key to our floor "what you wanna do.....oh I'm going for shopping to buy some baby clothes for Anthony's baby... Wanna come"

"Sure...we have a lot of days to spend here so no problem"

"Yeah" I nodded as the elevator stopped on our floor, Jennie and I having a separate room, I entered my room after I saw her enter hers.

I plopped down on my bed feeling my jetlag getting ready to flip me out of my comfort. My luggage is already here so all I need to do is a shower and get some sleep.

It's going to be a long day each on our following week's stay.

-----

"What the heck" my face held a confused expression as I saw the news on my phone

Blackpink Rosé and Jennie Sparks Pregnancy Rumors When Seen Shopping For Children's Clothes At Couture Kids 6

These news sites don't have a much better caption? Ahh, people are weird, I can't do anything about it, just have to wait till the company release a statement about it. Well now people know that I and Jennie are here, let the label announce our purpose, Jennie and I will post a selfie or something

Come to think of it, when did I last post a pic with her? is that Coachella? I think so, well it's Jennie who has most of our photo and I have too but Jennie wants it secured, she posts with Lisa and jisoo but with me, she is protective and says that is something precious, it's a good thing but why?

"Zoning out always Rosie" Jennie snapped her fingers in front of me to drag me out of my trance.

"Ahh...sorry" I awkwardly chuckled and focused on my plate

"what's going on the little head of yours"

"I'm just thinking... It's been a long time since we posted something together"

"Oh" Jennie nodded and it's seems like she is contemplating it. "Well then let's take a selfie when we go to simi haze's place"

"Mmm...ok"

-----

"Jen, why you didn't tell me before"