Chapter 5

I woke up with my head still in Harry's lap and I saw him playing with my hair. "What are you doing?" I asked and he snapped his hands back like my hair was on fire.

"Nothing! When do you think we'll be here?" He asked and I let it slide for now.

"In about 3 2 1-"

"We're here!" The twins shouted from the front as we landed outside the Burrow.

"How did you-" Harry began but he just stopped, probably knowing I wasn't going to tell him anyway.

"Annie!" Shouted Ginny, running out of the burrow and we all groaned. If she's up, that means Mrs Weasley's up too.

"Where have you been?!" Said another shrill voice and the boys paled by a lot. Except Harry who looked confused.

"Getting Harry!" Ron said, shoving him forward. I stepped forward as well just in case she decides to yell anymore.

"Hello Annie and you must be Harry Potter. Come inside quick quick! I just finished making breakfast," she said, her eyes softening a little bit.

"We were wondering mum if we could go over the fields and climb trees and maybe bring a picnic?" Ron asked and we all waited with bated breaths to here her answer.

"Fine but have breakfast first and whilst you're eating I'll pack the picnic but don't you dare go across the fields in our good clothes like you did last week!" Molly said and we followed her inside to get our breakfast. It was amazing!

"How many people do you usually have to cook for Mrs Weasley?" Harry asked politely whilst sitting down and digging in to the feasy in front of us.

"Nine usually if Bill and Charlie are here! And please dear, call me Molly!" She said before going to make the picnic.

After breakfast, we all got changed and grabbed the picnic before going to the big tree that Ron, Ginny and I usually climb. Harry climbed up after me and sat on the branch beside me.

"What do You guys want to do?" Hinny asked, pulling her hair up into a ponytail.

"We could play a get to know you game?" Ron suggested and I sat there stunned.

"He said something sensible? The world is ending!" I screeched trying to climb a couple of branches up to get away from Ron who just rolled his eyes and everyone else laughed.

"Are we all agreed?" Ginny asked and we all nodded.

"How about we start with the full names?" I asked and Harry looked nervous.

"Ronald Billius Weasley."

"Ginerva Weasley."

"Annie Lupin."

"Harry Potter." At that everyone was shocked into silence. Harry Potter?!?!

"As in the boy who lived?" Ron asked and I hit him upside the head.

"Yep!"

"So that's why you live with the whales- I mean Dursleys," I corrected myself but he cracked a smile and I got an idea. "You don't have anyone else to go to do you?"

"Nope," he sighed and I grinned.

"How would you like to stay with me and Remus over the holidays and you only have to spend the first half of summer with the Durlseys?" I asked.

"That would be amazing but would your parents say yes?"

"I don't have any parents either. I live with my god father who won't mind but he would tell you to keep your hands to yourself," I said and he blushed.

"Alright then!" He said and I grinned.

"Do you want to go now then?" I asked an he nodded and we flooded to my house.