Chapter 3

"Oh my goodness! I'm so sorry are you alright? I should have known not to stand in front of the fireplace!" He said and he started babbling slightly but I was busy staring at his eyes. They look really familiar.

"Look, it's fine. My name's Annie Lupin by the way," I said smiling and holding out my hand, trying not to blush when he took it.

Wait what?

"Harry. Harry Potter," He said back, smiling. I tried not to show my shock and amazement but at least I hid it better than Ron and Ginny.

"No way!"

"Do you have the-the scar?!"

"Ronald you can't just ask that!"

"Well I just wanted to know!"

"Anyway do you want to come with us?" I asked.

"Yeah, I think I'm lost. Hagrid said he'd be back in a minute so I guess I could go with you," He said blushing slightly.

"We should go to get the stationary first. Might as well get everything boring out of the way first!" I said briskly and I heard Ron groan quietly behind me. Harry has to run to catch up.

"What's his problem?" Harry asked, but not in a mean way, it was more like he was genuinly curious.

"Imagine having five older brothers and had to go with them every year to get their supply since you were born. It's quite boring for him now," I said, rolling my eyes because Ron was grumbling behind me now.

"Five older brothers?! Wow! His mother could be Mrs Brown!" Harry said and I stopped in my tracks.

"You like Mrs Brown's Boys?! I love that show!" I said jumping up and down. He must be one of the only wizards other than me that actually watch it.

"You do? Did you see that one episode where......." Harry and I just talked back and forth about Mrs Brown's Boys for the rest of the day whilst Ron and Ginny talked quietly behind us and I could tell that they were about to burst when we finally got to the leaky cauldron and went up to our room.

"What the bloody hell was that?!" Ron said and I decided to play dumb.

"What do you mean?"

"Oh the fact that you were flirting up a storm with Harry Potter whilst me your BEST FRIEND had to stand in the back and talk to my brother!" Ginny snapped and her ears were turning red. She was going to have a 'woo hoo' moment.

Whenever we were little and Ginny didn't get what she want she would go into drama queen inside for the silliest of things and make a scene. For example when we were eight, I had taken the purple crayon when she was 'literally about to use it' and she used accidental magic and gave me a tail.

"I'm sorry Ginny but a) I don't even know how to flirt and b) didn't you do the exact same thing last year when we met Dean Thomas!" I snapped back and Ron laughed. I turned my glare on him and then for absolutely no reason at all, we all burst out laughing.

"How about tomorrow we have a day at the burrow and you can invite Harry if you want to and we'll just play in the fields beside our house?" Ron asked and i quickly agreed along with Ginny.

"Luckily, I got his number!" I said taking a piece of paper out of my pocket. We all laughed again before going downstairs and getting our dinner.