"You scared me😶!!"

"Sorry..", Abhimanyu smiled.

Shivani noticed the plate and then gazed up at him.

"Ye kya!?"

"Tumhare liye!!!"

"No it's f...fine I will ea-"

"Bilkul nahi I know you are hungry!!! Ye jo pout banake baithi thi usse saaf pata chalta hai.....", Abhimanyu glared making her mum.

He took a spoon ful of rice and kept it near her mouth waiting for her to open her mouth.

She stared him with blank eyes when he gestured her to open her mouth... She opened her lips and took a deep satisfactory breath after eating it.

After minutes Abhimanyu shoved the last spoon in her mouth and mumbled,
"Good girl😄!!"

Shivani rolled her eyes at his compliment making him chuckle.

"Such a baby you are Shivi...💖🤭", he pinched her cheeks.

"Mat karo😠!!", she pouted in anger.

"Awle bechari baby kuch kar bhi nahi sakti mehendi kharab ho jaayegi...😏", Abhi smirked.

"Koi baat nahi thodi der ki hi baat hai uske baad meri turn.... And I know how much you 'loveeeeee' getting your cheeks pulled...😏😏", Shivani smirked making his smirk disappear.

She laughed at him and it seems like everything stopped for Abhi.....
The filmy 'Slow Motion' thing was happening to him!!

Her angelic smile and melodious voice made his heart flutter with double speed❤️.

When she noticed he lost somewhere and said loudly....
"Abhiiiii!!"

"H...huh haan?"

"Kuch nahi..", she giggled.

"Waise tum apni mehendi toh dikhao.....", Saying this he peeped to her hand.

"Beautiful!! This--"

His eyes shone as he soon as he noticed his name.

"You wrote my name!?", his heart was swelled with happiness and his eyes spoke the volumes of admiration.

Shivani was surprised watching his excitement at a small thing.....🥰

She nodded nervously and was pulled in a bone crushing hug by Abhimanyu.

"This made my day babyy....
I love you.... I love you so much❤️. Now let's wait for tomorrow and see how dark it is😃", saying he kissed her hair and broke the hug.

Shivani's gulped as no words came out of her mouth at the sudden scenario.

He caressed her strand smiling and left from there to join the boys gang.

"Kya baat hai😏😉!!!!", Tannu came pushing her.

"K....kya!?"

"Oye sab dekha maine sab!! Uska tujhe khana khilana, tujhe pareshaan karna, teri mehendi dekhna aur usme apna naam dhundne ke baad ka reaction toh bhai mera favourite hai😚!!", Tanu exclaimed like an over excited child.

Shivani blushed but hid her face behind her hair pressing her lips in a thin line to avoid smiling.....☺️

Mehendi reference

Tanu's mehendi

Tanu's mehendi

Shivani's mehendi

Shivani's mehendi

(Sorry for the bad edit but wanted to give you a reference🙈😅😅)

~~~~~~~~~
Ahem ahem🤭!!!
Bande ki khushi ki thikana nahi hai aur guts toh bahut hi aa gaye hai humare Sadu mai...😏😂😂😋

But but what about Shivani!!?

It's clear that she feels something for him but what's that and when she is gonna realise that.....🤔😛?

Well well apart from that keep your dresses and urself ready to join Jai and Tanu's wedding🤭!

We would be glad if you will be a part of it😄❤️🎉!!
(Humbly invited by #Abhivani)

Hope you enjoyed the chapter

Thank you for reading🥰

Love ✨❤️
Sanchi