Chapter - 24

Ayaan jumped out of Shivani's lap and ran to hug the girl on the door

"Masiiiiiii😍", he exclaimed while hugging her legs.

Antara chuckled and bend down to his height hugging him properly.

Everyone got up and came towards them with a smile while Shivani was still confused.

"How are you Champ😊!!", Antara tickled him and he grinned in response.

She got up and touched Amar and Shweta's feet.
Next she hugged Ruchi,
"How are you di...😄"

"I am perfectly fine!!! What about you...!?", Ruchi hugged her back.

"Arre hum se bhi puch lo..", Sameer taunted.

"Jijuuuu!! Aapko kaise bhulega koi..😁", she grinned and hugged him.

Shivani looked at Abhimanyu with a questioning look and before he could answer they were interrupted.

"Heyyy Abhiiii... Long time😃", she smiled at him and side-hugged him. Abhimanyu passed a small smile to her nodding his head.

Antara looked at Shivani and spoke up,
"Umm.. Shivani right!?"

Shivani nodded her head with a nervous smile.

"Hiii..Myself Antara Bhatia. Ruchi di ki one and only sister..😊", Antara forwarded her hand to her.

Shivani took the hand gladly with a smile,
"Hi Antara!! Nice to meet you..☺️"

"Antara suddenly you here!?", Sameer asked.

"I was missing Di so I came... I hope all don't mind by my sudden arrival😐", Antara said.

"Not at all beta... Infact we are very happy. Now you have to stay for some days", Shweta smiled.

"Offcourse aunty..😁", Antara grinned.

"You get freshen up and unpack your stuff... Tab tak we will ready dinner..", Ruchi stated and everyone left to do their respective work.

After having a peaceful and delicious dinner all were settled in the living room.

Something inside Shivani was burning like fire......🤭
Not that she hates anyone but all of sudden Ayaan's centre of attraction was His Masi.
Ayaan has always been close to her and she treated him like her own child, but it seems like he forgot His Chachi...

And to her surprise Antara involved Abhimanyu in her talks too.....
Inshort the two boys which were her closest behaved like she was not in the room.

Though Antara is a nice girl with bubbly nature but Shivani is hell possessive about her belongings and people🙃.

She was upset and somewhere triggered by the fact that no one is paying heed to her.