Chapter - 20

Days passed,Abhimanyu made every possible effort to make Shivani feel special

Days passed,
Abhimanyu made every possible effort to make Shivani feel special. He maintained a decent distance to give her space...
But never left any opportunity to talk to her, to make her smile💖...

At first Shivani was hesitant to talk to him after she shared her pain with him. A sudden akwardness occured between them complicating the situation😐!!
But thanks to Abhi's cool nature that made her comfortable in no time.

Gradually she opened with him..the trust which was broken long ago started building up again☺️!!

He made her laugh by cracking silly jokes that made no sense still made her laugh🤭....

He would wish her morning with a smile and even sometimes made morning coffee for her☕....

Discussing and bitching about his investers with her😝...

Sharing daily schedule and experience with her which she would also share😋...

He would excitedly ask about her school kids and she would laugh remembering their mischief😄...

He would bring chocolates for her knowing how much crazy she is about them🍫....

Shivani too loved to spend time with him! For her the Abhimanyu Malhotra she made friend and once had a crush was back to himself...
Witty and cool everytime😎!!

Her smile would swell his heart with happiness. Though he made her laugh but the guilt he was carrying in himself broke him everyday🙃....

Shivani was clearing up the table after dinner when Abhimanyu came there. She smiled at him picking up the glasses.

"Umm Shivani..", he spoke up.

"Yeah😃", she asked.

"Come with me!!", he exclaimed holding her hand.

Shivani gazed at his hold on her hand and then at his face wiggling her eyebrows,
"Where🤨?"

"Arre aao toh😙", he whined like a kid making her chuckle.

"Okay coming", she washed her hands and came back.

Abhimanyu held her hand and started ascending the stairs. They were going towards their room, Shivani was about to say something but Abhimanyu nodded his head in assurance.

Reaching the room Abhimanyu took her to the balcony and left her hand folding his hands against his chest leaning on the door.

Shivani looked at him and he signed her to look ahead. She looked at the balcony and was fascinated to see it😍♥️

 She looked at the balcony and was fascinated to see it😍♥️