"What is it?" Musab inquired his eyebrows raised. He tried as much as possible to keep his tone even and less angry.

"I have a problem and you're my only resolve out of this" Ben said, his eyes softening and unconsciously pleading.

Musab went mute for a few seconds, for a moment he was lost in thought. He exhaled a breath he didn't know he's been holding in. "What do you mean? How? Is everything okay with Fateema?"

"Yeah everything is fine" Ben smiled and Musab heaved a sigh of relief. "But she wants you to accompany me to our date tonight."

Musab's eyes widened. His jaw dropped to the floor and he stared at him motionlessly. He scoffed. "Never!"

Ben stood up and move closer to Musab. "Please bro, it's the last thing I'll ever ask you. Help me out on this and I promise I'll grant any requests of yours too. I just have to endure all this until the 5th of next month. Then I'll be done with her game."

'5th!!' Musab screamed mentally, he shook his head in disbelief, so soon! 'I have to act fast, I think he's decided on the day he's going to harm my Fateemah. Ya Allah I need to see her and shoe her the evidence I have so that she'll believe me. But how do I......... Oh then I need to agree to this so I can warn her off.'

'Musab are you there. What are you thinking? Guy this is not a big deal, you've done this before right? It won't cost you a strand of hair"

Musab heaved a sigh after snapping out of his thoughts. "Okay then but I won't be there for long." He finally agreed.

Ben beamed with smile. "Thanks guy. Thank you so much."

Few hours later.

"Thanks sweetheart" Fateemah said and smiled sweetly at Ben who holds the door for her.

With a huge grin on his face. "Anything for you my love" Ben replied and closed the door. Musab groaned inwardly, and he began to boil with jealousy and anger.

"Hey............ uhmmmm what's his name again?" Fateemah feigned innocence, facing Ben.

"Musab" Ben said, with the stupid grin still plastered on his face.

"Oh what a cute name for a cute guy." Fateemah smiled at him while he glared. Musab rolled his eyes so hard at her.

"He's nothing but cute. He's stubborn and strong headed babe but he's a hot guy and he doesn't know it." Ben glanced at him through the front mirror. He smiled at him but all Musab did was glare. His face looks so angry he could burst anytime soon. Ben tensed and prayed silently he doesn't blow up.

"Can I call you Mus, I think it's cute. Mus" Fateemah teased again. She started the nickname years back after their love-hate relationship started. Musab hated the name so much and this made them fight like cats and dogs from time to time.

Musab groaned again like a wounded lion. He clench his fist so hard. While Ben found the name funny as he chuckled. He stopped chuckling immediately he saw the look on his face. It's as if he wants to kill at that moment. Fateemah smirked at him.

He groaned inwardly. "I'll prefer you calling me Musab, Fateemah"

Fateemah rolled her eyes at him. "I'm not Fateemah, it's Teemah!" She corrected, laying emphasis on the T.

"What do you mean you're not Fateemah, that's your name" Musab said irritated.

"No my name is Teemah not Fateemah!" She glared at him through the front mirror and found him glaring as well.

"That doesn't make any sense. Your birth name is Fateemah and not Teemah and Teemah has no meaning at all."

Fateemah hissed in irritation. "So does Fateemah. It also has no meaning. You tell me the meaning then......" She folded her arms not breaking the staring competition.

"It doesn't but the prophet never changed it and it's the name of a sahabiyah. And it's a very good name!"

"Teemah also. The same goes for Teemah and if you don't like it I don't give a fuck! It's my name and my life which you have no say on it. Go fuck yourself and go to hell you perv!" Fateemah hissed as she tried to control her breathing and her pent up anger.

The car halted abruptly making them all jerked forward. Ben's jaw was hung open as he stared in horror at a very furious Musab and an angry and bitchy Teemah.

"........................" Ben opened his mouth but couldn't utter anything.

"Why the hell did you stop?" Fateemah asked with a furrowed brow.

"Babe please calm down. Musab I'm really sorry about this, my girl is........"

"Why are you apologizing? Are you saying I'm at fault here?"

Ben eyes widened in horror. "Nooo babe no that's not it. You're not at fault here........ it's just......" He sent a panicked look at Musab who stare in disbelief at him.

"And what I said wasn't wrong right?" Fateemah asked with a hint of smile on her face.

"Yeah..........I mean...."

"What?!" Musab said in disbelief. "You mean she's right telling me to go to hell and all those swearing is also right."

"No! Musab that's not it.......... I........"

"Babe! What are you saying right now?" Fateemah glared at Ben who stared back helplessly.

"You know she deserve all she said. Those words fit her perfectly. You're just a brat and a bitch." Musab glared at her.

"..... You're the biggest asshole I've ever met in my life. I know you're just a silly, idiotic, egotistical and selfish bastard. To hell with you asshole!"

Ben and Musab gasped in shock. Sweat started forming and dripping from his forehead. What the hell have I gotten myself into. Ben thought to himself. These two fight like they've known each other since. And the thought made him said.

"Do you guys know each other?"

Hey guys do you miss me. 🌹😍🌹

I do miss y'all. ❣️❣️

Tight schedule and my lazy ass made this come out very late.😬😬

How was day.🥰

Tell me what you think.🤔

Stay safe and stay happy.️❤️

Rio💕💕💕

Don't forget to vote.