"What happened?"

Jungkook just shook his head while laughing.

"Nothing"

"Something definitely happened? Why are you laughing huh? Where were you lost?"

"Nowhere"

"Still laughing? Yaah tell me what happened?"

Jungkook was smiling was crazy because....Gosh!! He just imagined kissing Taehyung. He turned his face aside to escape from Tae's gaze and whole this time the smile was not leaving his face. He covered his eyes with his hand and shook his head.

"Oh god!!"

"What happened? Is everything okay? My face? Clothes?"  Tae checked himself. "Everything is fine then why are you laughing?"

Jungkook brought his hand from his eyes to his mouth and accidently bit his fingers.

"Ouch!"

"What? Are you getting epileptic seizures?"

Jungkook was still laughing.

"Nothing! Lets get home."

"What! Why?"

"Nothing....just lets go"

"For god's sake first stop smiling and we are not leaving. I am feeling good here and moreover  we came here few minutes ago. I am not going.

"Understand Tae! If we stayed here and again if I get lost in my imagination and do something stupid in real that I shouldn't do then my love story will end even before starting."

"Again zoned out! Where are you lost now?"

"Nothing...lets go! I saw a cop there."

"Cop?"

"Yeah....now lets go fast."

"You should be afraid instead of smiling idiot."

Jungkook put all the things in the bag and walked forward, Tae followed him confusingly.

"What happened to him? He is just smiling like an idiot. Is he normal or not? Idiot, crackhead! He is a real crackhead."

~

After taking the shower, Jungkook threw himself on thd bed and sighed. He then thought about the dream which he was from open eyes and hid his face in his hands.

"Aaaah it was sooo good" 

He rolled all over the bed.

"It felt so real. That touch felt too real. I kissed his jaw, cheeks, forhead, nose, ear, neck and was about to......"

grabbef a pillow and brought it to his face.

"......I was about to kiss him on his lips."

hugged the pillow and again rolled over the bed.

Meanwhile Tae was scrolling through the pictures which he took at the lake when Jungkook's photo came on screen. A smile formed on his lips as he stared at the picture for a while.

"Crazy"  he thought and moved to next photo.

                                NEXT MORNING

Yoongi went outside and Jungkook was bidding goodbye to his mother when Tae came there and stood beside her.

"Heya pretty doctor!"

"Hi"

"Here....I have something for you"  he forwarded his fist in front of Tae.

"Whats in it?"

"See"  as Tae moved closer, Jungkook opened the fist, poked Tae's nose and ran to door.

"Yaaah Jeon Jungkook!!"  Tae shouted and Jungkook ran back to him, hugged him tight and again ran back to door before Tae could understand anything.

"You didn't have to shout if you wanted a hug."

"I DIDN'T WANT"

"DON'T BE SHY PRETTY DOCTOR! BYE....SEE YOU IN THE EVENING!"

"He is really crazy"

"I agree"  Emma added.

"Ab....lets go mam."

                                       TIMESKIP

Tae was waiting for Jungkook outside the supermarket because Emma asked him for some grocery shopping and obviously he took, actually forced Taehyung to come with him. So there he was, waiting for Jungkook to come back because he forgot to buy something and again went inside the supermarket. He sighed deeply when he saw Jungkook running towards him.

"Sorry sorry sorry for making you wait."

"You should be....now lets go!"

They were about to sit in the car when a voice stopped them.

"Hey handsome"

They turned around and Jungkook smiled on seeing the girl.

"Ava....hey long time no see"  Ava hugged him and Tae frowned his eyebrows.

"How are you?"

"Always fit and fine"

"Who is he?"

"Oh! He is Taehyung, my friend and Tae...she is Ava, one of my college friends. We used to be best friends at that time."

"Not only best friends, I used to have a crush on you idiot and you knew it."

"Yeah yeah I knew"

They started talking and Tae felt bored, not really bored, he felt angry on Jungkook because first they were already late and second he was smiling way too much with the girl.

He couldn't hear her continuous giggling so he went to the nearest shop to buy himself some ice-cream. Jungkook noticed him going but continued talking.

On return, when Tae found both of them still talking, he cleared his throat and glared at Jungkook who gulped knowing something was wrong. Tae sighed and sat in the car and blew the horn loud few times making Jungkook and Ava flinch.

"Ab....Ava we will talk later okay"

"Okay....bye!"  she went and Jungkook said inside the car.

"Hi handsome"  Tae imitated her.

"What...."   Before Jungkook could say something more, Tae stuffed a spoonfull ice-cream in his mouth.

"Shut your mouth and drive fast!"

Jungkook just looked at him with wide eyes, gulped down the ice-cream and started the car.

–×–

Tae was being bored or jealous?
Thats it for this chapter.
Thankyou for reading❣