CHAPTER 18(🌝😇😜)

Heyoo.... peeps if u wanna vote u can... not gonna force u all...
Read previous chappy...

And read last chappy to get a clue abt what's up happening today..

To the chappy......
______________________________________

Abhi: hahaha... it's that....

Flashback....

Jai came in room to wake the boyss up..he went near faisu...and suddenly a dump idea came to his brain... to act like jann* note the sarcasm *... he wnet near faisu ear amd talked like jaan's voice..

Jai: meri baby..udo..wake up..

Faisu: mmm..let me sleep baby...

Jai: naa..if u sleep then no more kissy..

Faisu: achaa..then give me one now..

Without giving a chance to jai..faisu pulled and kiss jai on the cheek..jai kicked him but that got on abhi he fall from the bed with a thud..abhi opened his eyes and saw jai and faisu kissing he started to laugh...jai was kicking faisu...then faisu open his eyes and saw jai..he pushed jai and was shocked...jai breath heavily and started to run here and their wiping his lips..

Jai: ew..ew..you..you fool idiot..how much despo you are huh?. Haven't you kissed anyone yet...eww...

Faisu: sorry..woh..i thought you were jannu..

Jai: sala chup! I just wanna kick you butt so bad...bro i am straight...

Abhi: omg...faisu hahhaha...

Jai: chup...

Flashback ends....

All the girls including sid was laughing so hard....after that huge drama all went to eat the breakfast..then vaishu avu was not.present their...

Vaishu: umm guyss avu is here..let me wake up..

Reem: wait di..i will wake her up...

Abhi: wait yesterday when she came...

Jai: wait did she went somewhere..

Reem: guyss let's ask her...

Reem went to wake her up...she waked avu up she saw avu was having dark circles..and seems like she didn't sleep well....

Reem: avu are u alright?

Avu: yaa ree i am okey..umm..haven't you guyss had breakfast...

Reem: nop all are waiting for you come downstairs we all will eat together...

Avu : okey i am coming...

Saying this reem went down and told everyone to wait for few more minutes for avu...then avu cane downstairs having a cute top amd jeans...

( this is the first time where avneet is gonna meet priya in person..are u excited.....then vote...comment)