Chapter 2 ( what happened)

Hey frnddssss, 
Sry for the lost late update it's just i was having some bad dayssss so here the chap.......
.

Avu was very eager to know what happened as they were behaving so weird she asked vaishnavi she tell we are going to abroad to study. Vaishu just said it loud in excitment where everyone started to do dance and avu was standing numb. Vaishnavi came and ask her what happened she just stand there frozen ( who all love movie frozen🤭😋). Everyone got worried seeing she standing there everyone one came more close to her and jai came near her and whisper in her ears what happened she just shout and told whoooo....  alll shouted loudly and jai started to rub his ear avu started to dance jump she gets to dinning table and started dncing. After a long dance everyone settle down then sid asked where they are going actually only vaishu knows where they are going she stand in the middle and loudly tell they are goimg to london. As sid here this word he get frozen( who all love frozen 2, 😜😁) memories of his past came in his mind and his knees started to get week no one notice this everyone started to jump in joy a few seconds later everyone start to notice sid as avu first seen it she came to sid and asked him what happen he doesn't even move as he was not in state of moving everyone come to sid and asked him what happened he doesnt move the jai come closer to him and aksed what happened as asoon ask jai asked sid started to screem jai just jump from there and starts to rub his ears ( i pitty for jai, 😅😶)  everyone started to get shocked as they saw tears in sid eveys and his screem sid started to tell everyone to move they were trying to calm him down but not was been succes avu cane and hold his hand as soon sid got unconscious everyone got shock.

End :::: no words : 348 wordsss

Sry guysss i was actually got queit busy and my days was really bad and most word days i had i hate that i had those sry guysssss 😔😔😔😡😡😡😡💔

I am having exams still i will try to  post 😶😶😶😶☺️

Your ANU💓😋✌ take care be safe enjoy frnddsss