CHAPTER:7 (💔💯)

Hey peeps i am gonna complete this stry in some chaps i am gonna write it like epilogue type as i don't have any ideas for up coming chaps and you guyss are not giving an opinion so i have to......

If u guysss want u guyss can give opinnion to me.........

It's been a new day for everyone they are today going to london. Everyone seems so excited except sid. They all were packing for the trip. Jai came out of the kitchen while holding a waffle and two chips packet. Everyone see this and stared him like an alien.

JAI: hey guysss why are u looking at me like that..

Vaishu: ummm.....nothing i guess so

Jai:okey.....and yaa guyss juat while going don't forget to stop at any store i have to get food i am feeling so hungry...

Faisu: jai before 5 minutes only we ate food and you are now having a waffle in your hand and two chip packets...then also you wanna go to store.

Jai: yaar faisu we ate it 5 minutes before... i am hungry...(pouting )

Reem: how the heck sn u eat so much and still stay like noodles..

Jai: ooye donute i am not noodle and yaaa i can stay fit cause of my talent..

Reem: you noodle...

Reem was cut of by siddharth

Sid: guyss plzzz don't start your fight now we have to go and yaa jai plzzz try to hold your hunger some cause if u don't we have to take loan for that

Jai: you guyss are so mean(pouting )

Everyone : we were kidding jai u are the best.....

Jai : yaaay i am the best

Reem: you are so cute

Everyone except jaireem: ahmm..ahm.

Reem started to blush jai give her a wide smrink

Reems eyes widen.

Reem: let's go it's time

Everyone except jai: karlo karlo topic change.

Jai just smrinked

Everyone get into the car.Abhi and vaishu at front faisnat at the back. Jai and reem at the back and sidneet at last.

While through the whole way siddharth was lost in his thoughts.Avneet tried to talk to him cause he was no talking or even paying attention.

Sid pov:

Why! I have to go back. God i don't wanna have to see that place. That remind me of her. Why i have to....
No one doesn't know that i have had a bad freaking past..... That's the day i stopped believe in love cause i lost my love.....

Yes i lost her...My love i lost u why did u leave me.. i still remember those days we had and the day u was so excite to meet my fam... u promise me u will be with me forever. U broke the promise....
Why did u leave me.. i still believe u exist..... i can't love someone else that hurts me freaking so much.....
Still love u

Pov ends...

Avu pov

This bandar i not looking at me.he is still lost in his thoughts. So i decided not to disturb him he is not even talking what happened......
I really love him. Wanna tell him how i feel.... love u a lot siddddooo
I hope u too does...

Pov ends

( by thoughts of this they were going through the journey.. they were their way to airpot this whole way sidneet has not even talked to eachother avu tried to talk but sid always told him he doesn't feel good, even though she felt bad she still take care of him asked him to take a nap and when they reach airpot she will wake him up....

They never knew their story is gonna change when they reach london. That was the palce their heart is gonna find something.that is the place they are gonna reach till little they don't know their love.. Siddharth lot his love in london..here avu loves him fucking hard...)

End of chap....

Who is siddharth Love...
Still their is something twisting.
How avu reaction will be....

Stay tuned....

Guyssss if u read this
I wanna tell u i am not at all in a good state i am going through a lot more hard days which freaking feels like hell... u never know me cause i am secret of life that's what

I will try to post chaps cause iam having ma exams and yaa thabkss to all the people who still supported me and yaaaaa

Don't forget to vote.
Comme nt
Share....

Plzzz do comment yaaar so i can take a opinion of u frndsssss
______________________________________

Today's bookmark:
      It's so hard to let go of the hand which never left when you choose to weak.
______________________________________
Love u
Your Anu❤️😘
Don't forget to watch hone laga tumse pyaaar❤️❤️❤️❤️
No of words 803