Chapter 23: The Jump

Start from the beginning

His sensitive wolf's ears heard Hoseok's voice, speaking to Rose.

'I've... never intended to put you in danger...'

'Hobi...' she answered gently. 'It's not your fault... You know it. And Soobin's safety is what matters. Nothing else.'

'I can't lose you...' he whispered shakily.

'You won't. Believe in yourself. And in your wolves. Nobody will stop you. Not Sung-jae. Not anybody else! You are the King, Hoseok! Your brother won't change it. I won't allow it!'

'You are so strong... How do you do that?'

'Look at me!' Rose took Hoseok's face in her hands. 'I learned from you... I know you are scared now, but...'

'Of course I am! Soobin, you, Jimin, Taehyung! Your lifes depends on my brother's whim! What will I do if they will hurt you or Soobin? How will I look in Yoongi's eyes if they harm Jimin? And Kookie just started to open up more thanks to Taehyung, what if...'

'Hobi...' Jimin said casually. 'Rose is right. Stop thinking with your fear. And start thinking with your anger.'

'We just got back from the mission where our pack destroyed the enemy before they even realised what was happening. Do you really think Sung-jae has any chance? The only thing that is different now, is that we can't storm the place right off the bat,' added Taehyung.

'So kiss your bride and promise her a good night when this hell will be over' Jimin smirked, turning his head to Hoseok.

'Park Jimin!' Rose blushed madly, and Hobi couldn't help but smile.

'Soon to be Min Jimin' Jimin corrected her calmly and made himself comfortable on the seat. 'Speed up, TaeTae. I have plans for tomorrow's night...'

Tando Port, 21:00

Luhan landed a helicopter half an hour of driving to the port where the boat was waiting for them. It was safer considering Sung-jae's men could observe the harbor.

Jungkook felt like he was weighing 10 kilos more with all the weapons he put on himself. He couldn't hide his golden eyes. He was more than ready to use all of them.

He wasn't a teenager afraid to use his power anymore. He could let out all of his strength while still being able to choose what's right.

Jin was driving, and Namjoon was working on his laptop. He showed the map to Yoongi.

'The boat will take us to the shore at this point. Next to the private beach, near the Summer Residence. He will sail back and stay here.' he pointed to the water near the shore. 'Close enough to have a good view at the Residence. He can take down anyone with his rifle... I will be on this side of the Residence. You will take the front and Jungkook the garden. In this area we will be able to contact each other by mindlink, so don't move further from this area.' Namjoon circled the zone around the Residence.

'We are here,'' Jin informed and turned his head to Jungkook. 'Will you be ok?'

'Totally fine unless you push me to the water...' Jungkook answered, getting out of the car and heading towards the boat, where the captain was waiting for them.

'JayB' Namjoon noded to the man.

'With you on the board I won't be bored, huh?' JayB greeted Yoongi.

'You will manage to take us there without a sound?'

'Don't underestimate my ship... ' JayB pointed his head to the name on the side of the boat.