"Remember...we are going out in the evening pretty doctor!"

Tae nodded before running back to his room amd Jungkook smiled widely while ruffling his own hair. He fell on his bed and closed his eyes.

"Aish that smile! Perfect! I wish to make you smile like that....forever."

Tae came back to his room and locked it behing him. He leaned back on the door and closed his eyes.

"What was that? I laughed? Seriously? I smiled.....I...I laughed! I was happy....I am happy!" He kept mumbling things. He genuinly smiled after 2 years and obviously he was happy.

Was he moving on? Moving on from his past? Was it happening finally?

He stood in front of the mirror. There was a new charm on his face. He kept his hands on his lips and curved them into a smile.

"Is it precious? He said it is...."

~

"We are here" Jungkook said and stopped in the middle of the bridge.

"We reached?" Tae asked while looking around.

"I guess I said the same."

He turned to Tae and Tae rolled his eyes.

"Okay okay...now look around."

Tae frowned and looked around but widened his eyes when he saw a lake nearby.

"I never knew about this place."

"This is a special place."

"How?"

"People say its haunted."

"WHAT!!"

"Chill...I was just joking."

"Yeah whatever....but this place looks kinda deserted."

"Are you perhaps afraid?"

"No...not at all."

"Hmm....it looks like deserted from here because not much people visit here."

"Ohhh"

"But don't worry, it looks beautiful from close but...."

"But what?"

"But its not allowed to go near lake. You are only allowed to see from here."

"But why?" Tae asked while raising his eyebrows and Jungkooo shrugged his shoulders.

"Who knows?"

"So....what will we do here?"

"We are going near lake."

"But its not allowed."

"Its okay....rules are made to be broken tho."

Jungkook said and forwarded his hand for Tae to grab but Tae slapped it away.

"Are you serious? The cops will catch us and our careers will be ruined."

Tae said and  looked forward. Jungkook sadly bit his lips and he also looked forward. They stood there in silence for a while but then Tae remembered that Jungkook was carrying a backpack.

"Whats in this bag?"

"Oh...its just coffee for me and hot chocolate for you since you don't like coffee. I...I thought we will drink these near the lake but its okay, we can drink these here too if you want hehe."

Jungkook said with a slight smile and Tae nodded slightly before facing forward. He was feeling bad for saying 'No' to Jungkook. He bit his bottom lip in nervousness while looking forward. Fighting with his thoughts, he finally called Jungkook.