Ch 9

Sorry for not updating everyone I am super busy because I play volleyball and have been in games and things like that for a week, sorry about the long wait I will post two chapters because of my absence.
Also what I imagine for the kitchen and dinning room

Max's POV
I wake up in my room and think for a second how I got here, I don't remember walking here no matter falling asleep, what happened? I get out from the comfy bedsheets and walk to the kitchen where I meet benji and his twin brother Adam, they were making some kind of stew? That's what I'm guessing that looked like. "Oh your awake everyone's been so worried, are you hungry? We are making a potato and meat stew for lunch, would you like some?" Adam asks me when I enter, "mm yeah I guess, could you tell me what happened I don't seem to remember very well." I say super confused and sleepy at the moment.

They have worry on their faces and I can't tell why! Why aren't they telling me anything?! "Well earlier today you were talking about keeping your job with gio and suddenly fainted." Benji says checking over my paleish face. I was just confused and wanted to be held, childish I know but I couldn't give two flying fucks. I make grabby hands to benji who looks shocked before picking me up, which isn't that hard considering he's like 6'3 and has lots of muscle, he picks me up and carries me while he works on lunch.

I start to feel a little sleepy so I lay my head in between his neck and shoulder and fall asleep peacefully.

Benjis POV
I feel a weigh on my shoulder and realize he's fallin asleep
Oh well, at least he's knocked out for a few hours, "I hope he knows how many people love and care for him really, like the whole gang loves him, and when we got the news he fainted you shoulda seen the chaos that caused." My brother says from the right of me, " I agree he's got everyone's heart wrapped around his small hands, the power he holds over this gang is amazing." I say with a light chuckle.

After the stew is finished we call everyone and I walk into the dinning room with max still in my arms, I see everyone's shocked faces, Andy comes running past Adam who just set down the pot before he could knock it over and spill it, "what, why d...

After the stew is finished we call everyone and I walk into the dinning room with max still in my arms, I see everyone's shocked faces, Andy comes running past Adam who just set down the pot before he could knock it over and spill it, "what, why do you have him? what happened?" Andy says checking max over, I say "he's fine he walked into the kitchen after waking up and wanted to be carried, he just happened to fall asleep." I finish as Max's eyes open, and he yawns like a kitten! Ah so cute!! *ahem* anyway I set him down, and he whines, I'm gonna die he's so cute! " cmon buddy gotta wake up so you can have some yummy food." I say rubbing his back to wake him up.

Max's POV(sorry for the random switch)
I wake up to someone sitting me in what I would assume is a chair but I could be wrong but whatever, I whine not wanting to wake up yet. I wake up more to someone rubbing my back. Finally my eyes open and I'm sitting at a table? When'd  that happen? I open gulley and see a bowl of stew in front of me and all the gang staring at me with what I think is love? I'll have to look it up later when I'm supposed to
"sleep" who needs that anyway I know I don't that's for the weak.

I feel a spoon on my lips and open my mouth to a world of flavor and texture it's like heaven that's official I love the twins cooking! It's amazing! I take more bites and soon it's gone and I feel stuffed to the brim, kinda like a turkey on thanksgiving except I'm not a turkey and would never know how that feels, phss no way, haha, anyway moving on to more important stuff, my life at the moment obviously 🙄
(I'm sorry! 😂😭).

Andy takes me to my room and sets me down, I hear a click and the room turns purple and it's cooler and smells like lavender, it's getting hard to resist this, it's like he knows this exact method to make me sleep even when I don't wanna, it's weird but understandable I guess, I was about to fall asleep when I heard piano music and I fall asleep so much faster, I love my guys!.

Hey everyone I will be doing another chapter tomorrow bit thank you for being patient with me and I love you all who are. I have more ideas but I want to sleep so ignore the spelling errors for now 😂 I'm tired anyway more ideas are super helpful to inspire me! I appreciate the one person who has been the most patient, unfortunately I do not have their @ but when they see this I love you just to let you know 😂❤️🎂have a cake for your troubles and doubts you have! Have an amazing day or night!!