Ch4

I'm so sorry about these updates I've been stressing about school because mine starts in a week and I have a wedding soon so I apologize greatly for making you wait

Andy's POV
I stay cuddled with max after he fell asleep, poor guy probably hasn't had a good nights sleep in years telling by the bags under his eyes, I promised myself as soon as I saw him I would do anything to protect him and help him get over these habits of his that are affecting him greatly, I want to be the big brother figure he needs and I'll be sure to hell I'll be there every step of the way from recovering from these bad habits, as I was thinking of ways to help with his problems I feel my eyes drop and eventually fall asleep with max on my chest.

Gios POV
I was wondering where Andy took max but for now my job is to find the assholes that made max so scared that he lost sleep I was pulling out file after file of people in his life that could have done it until the one file I regret opening his parents file... I'm reading the file (basically the info on the last chapter) and I feel disgusting until I open his ex's file. that's it I'm going on a rampage I'm done "where's my fucking gun!" I yell to my group, " what's wrong boss?" Andy says coming from Max's room, " we are going on a killing spree my dear friend and we're startin with Max's lovely parents!" I say with venom in my voice. I see Andy's face form a grin " why of course boss here's your gun I'll be meeting you there to kill his ex as well so be prepared." He says with a evil smile " well let's get going then." I say walking out, " let's get shit done." I say to Andy he smiles and nods.

Max's POV ( sorry for all the povs this chapter)
I wake up from the best nap I've ever had in my collage days that just reminded me I have class and work! I launch out of bed and get ready I have my uniform clothes homework that's been done for a while I go out the door and race to make my second shift since I missed my first one I make it just in time for it to start I work until midnight until I get a call which is weird because I don't have friends.... Oh shit! My eyes widened as I answered the call " where the fuck are you I thought I told you stay here and rest that pretty ass of yours!!" Gio and Andy yell through the phone I flinch a little but answer " I'm at work until three I forgot about last night and uhh just left or ran to make my shift... I'm not gonna tell you where tho so I'm gonna go, thank you for caring but I got to go so see you never uh bye!" I say nervously waiting for the answer it's silent and that's never good " just wait till we find your ass your gonna wish this never happened and I'm gonna. Bring you home and tie you to the bed till I fix your eye bags and until I can't see your ribs so be ready for that!" He says calmly which scares me and then Andy says " when I find I'm knocking you out, throwing you over my shoulder and bringing you back." He says like a threat then my dumbass goes and says " if you can catch me dumbass nice try good luck finding me!" I say laughing. Wait a minute I need to run! I hang up the phone and bolt to a random building and climb up the stairs to the roof and hide.

End of chapter I apologize it's short I'll be sure to make the next one longer than this one but be sure to be ready for what happens to people like max next chapter 😂 have a good day/night!