Come Through 39

Your POV

      I look to the door to see May-Rin, Luther, and Finny. Dread sinks in as I look over to the bleeding hybrid beside me. 

      "Phew, we made it, "Finny sighed. 

      "Guys! you just killed a hybrid..." I exclaimed. 

      "There's no saving them...Henry made a serum so that they no longer have their own thoughts, opinions, or feelings. They rely solely on Henry's orders and their instincts," Luther angrily explained. 

      Henry looks up from his book and sighs, "More opponents." He opens a drawer and blows on a whistle then returns to his book. 

      "Looks like you choose to betray me what a shame. In my new world, you could have been so much more," Henry smiled. I looked around in confusion before a Hybrid lunged at me.  May-Rin on top of a few staked blocks shoots the hybrid. Luther runs to my side along with Finny.

      Luther pulled out a sword and said, "Here, Ciel said you would be good with this." 

      "Thanks." 

      I take the sword and hold it firmly in my hand then give it a twirl. 

Sebastian POV

      I glance over at Y/N feeling more relieved that she has backup. Black throws a fork and I catch it between my pointer and my middle finger. 

      "A fork? I prefer knives," I commented.

      "I have never met someone who is almost as strong as I am," Black responded.  I take out six knifes three in each hand. 

      "I wouldn't be so sure perhaps I'm stronger,"  I smiled. Black does the same and rushes towards me with his forks.

Your POV

      Finny chucks heavy objects at the Hybrids and tackles them to the ground. Luther uses his fangs to tear into the hybrids. May-Rin covers them using her guns. I hold the sword in my hand noticing my hands shaking. 

      Luther wipes the blood off his cheek, "Y/N, are you okay?"

      "Oh, umm...yeah...I just...isn't there anything we can do?" I asked. 

      "Well if you have some way to detain them and get their senses back. No," Luther answered. 

Ciel POV

      "Y/N!" I exclaim. Everyone in the room turns to look at the doorway. I run over to Y/N and hold her tightly. 

      "Why do you always run off into dangerous situations..." I sighed. Y/N smiles slightly while relaxing into our hug. 

      "I'm so glad that you are safe," I added.

      I hold Y/N's hand and order, "Let's go."

      Y/N pulled away from my grasp and argued, "I can't! I need to avenge my parents. D-don't...you...understand?" 

      I sigh and think for a moment. She's right, I probably understand more than anyone.

      "Very well, I'll help you. Sebastian finish up quickly!" Sebastian nodded and took out more knives. Adelaide and Bard came running behind me. 

      "Master...you shouldn't run off...like that," Bard huffed. Henry looked up from his book shocked as he angrily stared at Adelaide. 

      "How could you," Henry yelled, "you were the only one I trusted!" Henry took out a gun and then began to shoot at Adelaide. We all turned around expecting to see Adelaide shot to the floor but instead we saw a butler shot onto the floor. I could tell I wasn't the only person confused at the sudden turn of events. 

      "So now you betray me too? My own creation betrays me. That's almost laughable," Henry laughed. 

      "Black," Adelaide whispered. 

      "Why did you save me?" 

      "I know you didn't want to hurt these children...this is the best I could do I-I...Henry still has power over me I couldn't do anything except dig that tunnel for you...If I'm dead I can be free from Henry's control," Black explained in between coughs. Black coughed out blood onto his black shirt Adelaide held him while bursting out into tears. We all looked at them silently even the hybrids. Ciel grabs Henry while everyone is distracted and blows on the whistle making all the hybrids go unconscious. Quickly Ciel punches Henry in the abdomen causing Henry to cough and grunt in pain as he rolled over onto his side. Afterward, Ciel grabs the whistle and smashes it into pieces. Ciel then grabbed Henry by his hair and kicked him once again in the abdomen. 

      "You are going to tell us what we need to know."