"What are you talking about?" He asked. "Do you not see our position right now." He motioned to the way we were laid down on the bed. "Of course I like you. I love you, I thought you knew that." He looked at me like I had committed a crime. I should know that he loves me, my minds just all over the place right now.

"I need to take a shower." I said, untangling myself from him and climbing off the bed.

He tries to grab my arm and stop me but I was already out of reach.

"Presley, do you want to get back together? Is that why you're asking this?" He said, rising up from the bed.

I turned around. "No, yes, I don't know." He looked at me, expecting a clear answer. "I want to, but I am under so much stress I don't know if I'll be able to handle having a boyfriend. It might just hold me back." I said, having a hard time getting my words out.

"Hold you back?" Harry said. He was mad. He clenched his fists and I took a step backwards to the bathroom door. "Do you not think that having a girlfriend would hold me back too?" When I didn't respond he kept going. "Presley, I am the same position as you. I'm getting famous all over the world, where as you are only famous in America, I doubt people anywhere else have seen your videos-" Okay ouch. His eyes softened when he realized that he insulted me, pretty much telling me that he's more famous than me.

"Oh gosh, Pres, I'm sorry-" He tried to apologize. I turned quickly around, running into the bathroom, liking the door, and sliding down it so I was sitting on the floor.

Harry softly knocked on the door. "Presley please, I didn't mean it like that. In sorry. Please let me in."

I stayed quiet, a lump forming in my throat. I wasn't crying because of what he said, I was crying because everything that's happening in my life just came crashing down. I just don't think I can take it.

"Presley, open the door." After I didn't respond again, he too slid down and sat with his back on the other side if the door. I could picture him running his hands trough his curls and scrunching up his nose.

He started humming a song I've never heard, before he slowly got louder, singing it out.

"There's so many things that I could say

But I'm sure it would come out all wrong

You got something that I can't explain,

Still try and try and let you know

That first summer we spent's one we'll never forget,

Looking for any kind of reason to escape all the mess that

We thought was what made us

Ain't it funny now?

We can see we're who we're meant to be

You still have all of my

You still have all my heart." He stopped singing and years finally poured over my eyelids. I crawled away from the door at sat against the bathtub. Harry must have heard me move, because seconds later the door was opened and Harry came in. He shut it right behind him and took a seat by me. He pulled me into his arms, stroking my arm with one hand and hair with the other. He took a deep breath before he started singing again, the same song.

"There's too many times I have to say

I could have been better and stronger for you and me

You always make me feel okay

Those late summers we spent, stay up talking all night

I'd ask "you think we'd ever make it?"

You'd say "I'm sure if it's right"

Ain't it funny to think just how stupid I used to be

Hope you always believe

You still have all of my

You still have all my heart." I looked up at him, no more tears coming out of my eyes.

"I love you Presley. I didn't mean what I said. I guess it was just overwhelming." He said.

I smiled at him an took his face in my hands, placing my lips on his.

******************************************************

This was a short filler chapter, hope you liked it! :)

I haven't decided whether I'm going to make this a long story or just make a sequel, but I'm leaning towards long....:)

Also sorry for any spelling mistakes, I'm doing this on my IPod again!