"What do we think? She might be a bit crazy, I'm not sure." Hannah said as we walked two and two back down to the second floor for Defense Against the Dark Arts.

"Definitely not," Bri smirked, "She was right about Cassidy's."

"How so?" I looked at her confused, but she simply nodded across the swirling staircases to the matching ginger twins bustling down the stairs after Peeves, everyones least favorite school ghost, except for the Weasley's.

"Great Happiness." She raised her voice in a scratchy tone imitating Trelawney and the girls burst into laughter, attracting the attention of Fred and George, who pulled on the railing and let Peeves get away.

"How are you feeling Cassy?" Fred called over to us, a wide grin visible even from here as we waited for our staircase to close back up with it's landing.

"I'm fine, don't bring it up!" I called back, joking and earning a laugh from the pair.

"Oh, no. We're bringing that up for a long time!" George called, his hands surrounding his mouth to magnify his voice.

"You owe us one for not leading you to Myrtle's bathroom or something!" Fred teased and I waved them off, finally stepping onto the landing and leaving the twins above us as the four of us found our class room.

"Why they didn't just take you back to their own dormitories, I wonder..." Maddie whispered and I slapped her hard as Harry, Ron and Hermione entered the room.

"Is it you the twins are yelling after?" Hermione asked, sliding into a desk behind me and the boys following suit.

"If they're still yelling, it's to themselves." I joked, earning a chuckle from Harry and Ron.

"Have you guys heard anything about Lupin?" Hannah turned to ask the group.

"Not really, but I suspect he's finally going to be a good professor for once. He got rid of the dementor from the train and knew how to remedy it's effects with chocolate. He knows some stuff, at least." Hermione said, the four of us shifted uncomfortably in our seats thinking back to the dementors.

"Good afternoon, class." Lupin came bustling through the doors and set a briefcase on the desk at the front of the class. "My name is Professor Lupin for those of you who don't know. I assure you I will learn all of your names as quickly as I can. But for today, I have something exciting for us to practice, if you'll all follow me?" He started back towards the same door he just entered and led the class down the hall. Hermione was right on his heels, practically racing him to see what they were to do, Ron and Harry right behind her.

When Lupin stopped, we were outside of the Professor's Staff Room. We all paused until Lupin opened the door and let us in one by one. Harry held the door for me and I stood behind him in the dimly lit room.

"Ah, Professor Snape! Care to stay for the lesson?" Lupin asked, friendly enough, although most likely already knowing the answer as Snape stood from his spot and headed past the groups of students.

"Best of luck, Lupin. You have Longbottom in this class, and I've yet to find a spell that he can perform."

I watched Harry tense up and his hands ball into fists.

"Neville, I'm sorry about that. Trust me, you will be fine today. I have the upmost faith in you. Alright class, gather around. Little closer while I explain. Today, we will be working on a Boggart. Does anyone know-"

Hermione's squeak cut the Professor off as her hand shot into the air.

"Yes, Miss Granger, is it?" Lupin asked, obviously biting back a smile.