Miscommunication

September 30,

Well, today ended up being... interesting.

The start was great, as I talked about earlier. Spending time with Zander is honestly all I care about. The rest of the day went by as usual until we reached period seven. As I was heading to my Chem block, I saw Stacy. I figured maybe I'd clear things up with her, see if we could be friends. She really does seem nice, I hope I didn't hurt her feelings. As I was able to get a closer look, I saw she was talking to someone. Purple hair, dark slacks, violet blazer. Not someone, Zander, and he looked worried. Whilst approaching them, I got a clearer look at his face. Something must have been really wrong. He had his defensive face on. You see, when Zander gets upset in most situations, he doesn't want to give in. He has this ability to make himself look quite judgmental when he usually is just hurt and confused. From down the hall, I could hear him say "What the hell are you talking about?" It was kinda cute, but that is completely beside the point. I had to get there as fast as possible.

I went up to the two of them, trying my best to be open with the situation. I asked if anything was wrong, and Stacy said something that really, really caught me off guard. She started saying Zander was stealing me from her. I'm starting to think maybe there's a little more to this girl beside the sweet side I see in class. I tried to explain there may be some form of miscommunication, and then suddenly I was being pulled downwards.

"Yea, he's not your boyfriend, he's mine."

Oh my God, when I tell you I was shocked. He kissed me. Right in front of someone else, as if he was marking territory. I've never seen him more protective and bold in all of my time knowing him. I guess it did the trick on his end though, because she went silent and left. I really do hope I'll be able to sort things out with Stacy. Well, I'm supposed to go meet the club at the park, I'm still pretty nervous about the current situation though.

-Luke P.

{A/N:}

I hope you enjoyed this chapter! I'm so sorry for the update mess up, I was stupid enough to miss a chapter. What's up with Zander's attitude? Will Stacy stay this delusional? The next chapter should be up relatively soon.