chapter 33

I'm starting to feel like the biggest villain in my own story °_°  =_= °_° maybe I should enter as the antagonist the anti-romance but no I would be killed as I enter funny huh? Please my depress readers bare with me I shall try to make the sadness cease goodbye and thank you for reading and voting and commenting love you all sayonara peace 🤘🤘.

*SLAP*

Ezekiel held his now red cheek as he looked at the person who never hit him in his live.

"Do you know what you've done!" Elliot yelled

"He was gonna die!"

"And your point is you only use your powers when God wills it you must not use it I've told you many times"

"And I'd do it many more times I couldn't watch him like that he was suffering is that what God wants" Ezekiel yelled back,

"God wants no one to suffer it was man that chose their paths if he was meant to die ypu should have let him die"

"I will not do that wasn't I given this power to help shouldn't I be helping"

Elliot looked at him then frown in disgust

"You are in love with him"

Ezekiel froze,

"So it's true of all person a him? I told you to spy on him not fall in love do you know what they will do to you"

"I don't care as I said I don't regret it I'd do it all over again if I have to" Ezekiel said without hesitation

Elliott frowns bitterly then turned angrily

"You will not visit the Duke's mansion ever again I will break all contact between you and that boy from now on you'll be under constant watch, you will not leave the academy unless I say so understand"

"No I wil-"

"Understand" he said coldly.

Ezekiel clenched his fists "this is exactly why Ellison left he wanted to be free from you from those stupid Evangelists"

Elliot slapped him across the face earning Ezekiel a nose bleed.

"Understand" Elliot said commanding

"Yes"

"Good you shall leave immediately and don't even think about trying anything because you know what I'm capable of" he said.

Ezekiel eyes reflected rage his family wasn't as peaceful and peachy clean as everyone thought just like his father they where both evangelist and Ezekiel is their little apostle.

An apostle what bullshit was that he wasn't any messenger of God are anything he was gay how can he be an angel, he hated them.

Since Ezekiel has been fond with this ability his father went from being a father to something else, something painful playing a violent until his fingers bleed almost being drowned from baptisms not allowed to socialize with certain people and should only wear white.

This kept on after he died but not so much he was allowed some freedom after that but he still wasn't allowed to fall in love his second brother not able to take the burden and pressure fled and ran away with his lover then had a secret marriage to a count he had cut ties but Ezekiel couldn't do it they had already marked him as the church's property.

Itony suddenly opened his eyes feeling much better his body was much lighter but his legs couldn't move, he wide open his eyes when everything became clear.

"Rahito! Wait no Ezekiel! Ezekiel!"

Sally abruptly awoken when he heard Itony calling Ezekiel's name,

"Itony"

"Sally"

She quickly embraced the child and he too embraces her happily.

"Sally where's Ezekiel?" He asked

Soon the room went dark and Sally frowns

"I'm sorry Itony but the young lord Faulkmoore is not here" she said,

"That's okay send for him he will come" he said

Sally bit her lips then breathe "I'm sorry young master but lord Faulkmoore won't becoming ever again"

"Why? Ask him how will come" Itony insists

"No Itony you don't understand"

"No you don't understand he will come" he said

"NO Itony Ezekiel Faulkmoore has cut all ties with the Duke!"

It is said when a black crow comes in your dreams it's a bad omen but when a white dove comes it's a sign of peace it was at this moment Itony really needed a white dove.